Best people + right culture. These are the driving forces behind JE Dunn’s strategy for success. By hiring the best people we can find, giving them interesting and challenging work, and letting them share in the company’s rewards, we’ve found a sustainable way to grow in our industry for the last 90+ years.
The Application Developer will be responsible for improving the use of technology for the company, developing relationships to help obtain new business opportunities and creating internal partnerships that support a collaborative delivery approach. All activities will be performed in support of the strategy, vision and values of Innovations 10.01, a wholly owned entity of JE Dunn Construction company. https://www.innovations1001.com/
- Develops and implements the technology in accordance with corporate strategy.
- Researches “state of the art” technologies. Defines the appropriate software and hardware platforms and packages to support the corporate strategy.
- Provides updates to Regional and Corporate executive teams relative to performance and initiatives.
- Implements, manages, and ensures best practices and processes are being used consistently.
- Interprets client technology requirements and develops project scopes and budgets.
- Provides operations teams with technical support to assure operational success.
- Supports the sales process by doing presentations and other marketing activities within the region or assigned client group. Helps develop marketing messages that supports the national strategy.
- Partners with the operations staff in understanding processes associated with data usage and integration.
- Educates operations staff on best practices, quality process and workflow.
- Continues to develop relationships with vendors and clients.
- Manages development and educates through training courses for all operational roles on available and future technology and architecture.
- Manages development of process and procedural documentation for best practices as well as client usage.
Coding, testing, debugging, documenting, and maintaining business applications & reports
- Working with business end-users to define requirements
- Maintaining secure coding practices at all times
- Multi-tasking, prioritization, and escalation skills
- Willingness to learn and take on unfamiliar products and technologies
- Bachelors degree in computer science, information systems, or related field (Required)
- In lieu of the above requirements, relevant experience will be considered
- 8+ Years relevant experience (Required)
- Experience with SQL and .NET (Required)
- Experience with C Sharp (Preferred)
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision making capabilities.
- Team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Resourceful and self-motivated.
- Ability to work with all levels of internal staff, as well as outside clients and vendors.
At JE Dunn, you’ll receive an abundance of resources dedicated to ensuring your success and future development
Whether it’s our Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP), company wellness program, or modern workspaces, we put the satisfaction of our employees at the forefront of everything we do.
Award-winning benefits package
Named one of Plan Sponsor Magazine’s 2015 Plan Sponsors of the Year, JE Dunn’s employee benefits package ranks among the top of our peer group, meeting and exceeding standard expectations.
Professional training opportunities
Our employee development team works full-time to create growth opportunities across the company. We encourage employees to take command of their own development, and we make sure they have what they need to take that next step.
Corporate and personal involvement in the communities in which we work is simply part of the job–JE Dunn as an organization is proud to donate over 10 percent of our pre-tax earnings to charities around the country each year.
JE Dunn Construction Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. As such, the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a)(7), 41 CFR 60-300.5(a), 41 CFR 60-741.5(a) and 29 CFR Part 471, Appendix A to Subpart A are herein incorporated by reference, if applicable.
These numbers refer to clauses in Executive Order 11246 (41 CFR 60-1), Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Assistance Act (41 CFR 60-300), Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 (41 CFR 60-741), Executive Order 13496 (29 CFR Part 471, Appendix A to Subpart A).
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR §§ 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of protected veteran status or disability, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
EEO Employer W/M/Vet/Disabled
For Immediate Placement - Andrew Raynor Dover New Hampshire