Edlon is an expert engineered polymer and fluoropolymer material company with over 40 years of experience in creating specialized, cost-efficient solutions to customers in a variety of industries and is part of Pfaudler, Inc., a global manufacturer. Edlon is currently seeking qualified candidates for an Application Engineer position located at its Avondale, Pennsylvania, manufacturing facility.
SUMMARY OF POSITION
This technical position requires a self-motivated person who desires to work in a fast-paced and results-oriented environment. Strong interpersonal skills are critical as there is heavy interaction between sales, manufacturing, and customers. Position initially requires occasional travel, with the possibility of travel increasing in the future. Experience and success could lead to opportunities for growth potential.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Review customer requests and assess technically to provide solutions to address our customers’ challenges.
- Prepare cost estimates and technical proposals.
- Follow up on leads.
- Complete order entry, assume commercial responsibility, and coordinate with manufacturing engineering and production personnel during order processing.
- Utilize business system to prepare detailed bill and routing for manufacture of orders.
- Schedule and lead kick-off meetings as required.
- Contribute to creation/maintenance of customer communication – electronic, visual, graphic, etc.
Other duties include training manufacturing representatives on Edlon products, attending technical and/or commercial meetings with customers, and contributing to creation and/or updating of Edlon sales and marketing tools (i.e. estimating programs, literature, etc.).
For Immediate Placement - Andrew Raynor Dover New Hampshire