APPLICATION PACKAGING ENGINEER RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support the Application Development team who is working on multiple projects for the client.
- Provide virtualized servers using VMware.
- Create and deploy SCCM packages.
- Research and monitor new technologies in the environment.
APPLICATION PACKAGING ENGINEER REQUIREMENTS:
- Active Top Secret Clearance (Clearable to CI Poly).
- Experience with application packaging (specifically with tools like Big Fix).
- Experience with Microsoft SCCM.
- Scripting experience (PowerShell or VBScript).
- PLUS: Cloud experience (Azure or AWS), SAN storage, Certifications in SCCM.
If you meet the listed requirements for the opportunity and are interested in learning more, please email your updated resume with contact information included to Whitney Haywood at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] right away!
The Select Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. The Select Group expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status.
The Select Group is committed to attracting and developing a diverse workforce (EEO)
For Immediate Placement - Andrew Raynor Dover New Hampshire