DISH is a Fortune 250 company with more than $14 billion in annual revenue that continues to redefine the communications industry. Our legacy is innovation and a willingness to challenge the status quo, including reinventing ourselves. We disrupted the pay-TV industry in the mid-90s with the launch of the DISH satellite TV service, taking on some of the largest U.S. corporations in the process, and grew to be the third-largest pay-TV provider. We are doing it again with the launch of the first live, internet-delivered TV Service – SlingTV, that bucks traditional pay-TV norms and gives consumers a truly new way to access and watch television.
Now we have our sights set on upending the wireless industry and unseating the entrenched incumbent carriers.
We have a bold sense of pride, adventure, and desire to win – it’s in our DNA. And we’re looking for people with boundless energy, intelligence, and an overwhelming need to achieve to join our team as we embark on the next chapter of our story.
Opportunity is here. We are DISH.
A successful Application Support Analyst will have the following:
- 4 year college degree or equivalent experience (Bachelor of Science preferred) and 6+ years of professional development experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Java / J2EE object oriented pattern based development experience
- Experience with XML / XSD, UML, SOAP UI, UNIX, Eclipse, Jenkins, IntelliJ; experience with cloud based technologies
- Experience with delivering projects in agile environment using SCRUM/XP methodologies; experience working on open source frameworks like Spring Batch, Cloud, MVC and Spring Boot
- Worked in a fast paced environment with focus on test driven development and CI/CD
- Source code management experience (Subversion, PVCS, Maven etc.); preferably web services development experience; PL SQL Development, Oracle / SQL Server
We are the Customer Applications Support Team (CAST). Providing production support to our IT Customer Applications Development Teams. We provide support across multiple platforms, services, and applications. We are looking for a new member to join our team here in Englewood, CO to help us continue to provide best in class service to our stakeholders.
Primary responsibilities fall into the following categories:
- Provide Tier II application support including troubleshooting and coordination with Incident Management and offshore team members
- Perform scheduled and on demand updates for the multiple processes we own
- Maintain knowledge base and documentation of on-call support and support process documents
- Provide a variety of support duties ranging from day-to-day support, maintenance, troubleshooting, simplify and/or improve support processes, pulling logs, creating reports, etc. for front end apps and middleware dev support
- Provide 24/7 applications support as part of on-call rotation schedule
For Immediate Placement - Andrew Raynor Dover New Hampshire