Teledyne Technologies Incorporated is a leading provider of sophisticated electronic components and subsystems, instrumentation and communications products, including defense electronics, monitoring and control instrumentation for marine, environmental and industrial applications, harsh environment interconnect products, data acquisition and communications equipment for air transport and business aircraft, and components and subsystems for wireless and satellite communications. We also provide engineered systems and information technology services for defense, space and environmental applications, manufacture general aviation engines and components, and supply energy generation, energy storage and small propulsion products.
We serve niche market segments where performance, precision and reliability are critical. Our customers include government agencies, aerospace prime contractors, energy exploration and production companies, major industrial companies, and airlines and general aviation companies.
Lead position in the development of new computer-based systems or enhancements of existing computer based systems. Provides independent support and development for a broad range of computer, applications, or operating systems utilizing in-depth knowledge and experience of the system. Executes all Information Technologies’ elements of a system development plan, including analysis, programming, testing, documenting, data conversion, software and hardware installation and training to meet Teledyne Turbine Engines’ (TTE) business needs utilizing Information Technologies. Provide total system support through multi-disciplined based system integration. As the IT site lead for TTE, this position is responsible for coordinating with IT Shared Services and ensuring Corporate-wide IT standards are met.
• Provide maintenance and user support for Cima ERP system and associated applications
• Provide development, maintenance and user support of in-house applications and maintenance and user support for third party applications
• Define long-term plans for system enhancement to improve overall system function and performance. Coordinate plan with users and Senior Management for concurrence.
• Provide project leadership for multi-disciplined, company-wide systems integration efforts utilizing existing and/or new computer, operating systems, or applications systems
• Provide direct supervision of other IT personnel either on a temporary (Project-by-Project, as needed) or permanent basis
• In support of direct user requests or long-term Information Systems plans, define specific system enhancements, features, or capabilities which improve the usefulness or efficiency, or cost effectiveness, of the system to meet its business objectives.
• Other duties as assigned
For Immediate Placement - Andrew Raynor Dover New Hampshire