ASP.NET Developer Summary:
Signature Consultants is seeking a .NET Software Developer to join our client’s growing team. The position requires an experienced developer of components in a distributed N-tier architecture collection of services and web applications which work in concert to provide reliable solutions. The ideal candidate will have experience working on a production instance of Telligent Community. Our developers gather and analyze requirements, make architectural and design recommendations, code, document, and test their contributions in a high-energy, team-oriented environment. Software Developers are expected to contribute significantly to the formulation and design of the solution, not just coding the implementation.
- Must be comfortable working within a CMS. This person will be helping build out a new community site using Telligent
- Ability to outline and manage the deployment process for Dev, QA and Production (team city, octopus deploy)
- Comfortable with mssql, stored procedures, etc.
- Work with our log service to publish useful data, and work with our reporting team to tailor data to fit
- Experience with .NET Framework, C#, and ASP.NET MVC4
- Experience working with Telligent Community is preferred, while experience with Lithium, Jive, or Pluck is also favorable
- Excellent understanding of SOA principles, including experience implementing WCF/WebAPI
- Experience working with ORM frameworks (such as ADO.NET Entity Framework, LINQ to SQL, and NHibernate)
- Experience working with SCM systems (such as CVS, Git, TFS) in continuous integration environments (such as Bamboo, CruiseControl, TeamCity)
- Experience implementing N-tier architecture designs in distributed environments
- Experience working with unit testing tools (NUnit) and familiarity with Test-Driven Development
- Experience working with SQL Server 2008 or 2012, including query tuning and programming
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Excellent oral and written communication and strong desire to provide an exceptional customer experience in person and over the phone
- Must be confident and credible over the phone and in person.
- Must work well under pressure and with others.
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple priorities and business partner expectations.
- Detail and results oriented and able to prioritize tasks in a multi-tasks environment
- Ability to work in high-pressure environment with strict deadlines
- Solid interpersonal skills are required
- Able to exercise independent thought and judgment and adapt to new tasks with little notice
- Knowledge of or experience working in financial services and/or other regulated environments is a plus
- Experience working with .NET Framework (ASP.NET MVC, nHibernate)
- Experience working in an Agile development environment with Scrum
- Experience developing web based financial systems a plus
- Extensive .NET Experience writing API driven web applications
- Experience with Objective-C for IOS Development
- Experience with Java for Android Development
- Experience writing and consuming secure web services (APIs)
- Experience with message queues (rabbitmq)
- Frontend (60%-80%)
- Implement TradeKing’s CSS style guide as theme
- Design and develop Telligent widgets, that can work together with each other
- Experience with Angular (at least: controllers, services, directives)
- Experience with WebSockets
- Experience with single page apps
- Experience with CSS Preprocessors (Less, Sass)
Established in 1997 Signature Consultants, we have a singular focus of providing our clients and consultants with superior staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. Our IT consultants are diverse and comprised of the best Information Technology professionals available, representing the widest possible range of skillsets. For the past six consecutive years and counting we have been selected as “One of the Best Staffing Firms to Work For” which positions Signature as a firm of choice for candidates and clients. This recognition is directly attributable to our belief in placing the relationship ahead of all else and our guiding principle; ‘Friends First’. Signature is privately held and organically built; currently the 16th largest IT Staffing Firm, and one of the Fastest Growing Staffing Firms in the United States (Source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 23 locations Signature is able to match talent and opportunities virtually anywhere within the United States. Signature annually deploys over 2000 consultants to support, run and manage its clients’ technology needs. If you want to put your experience to work for you on challenging and rewarding projects for some of the world’s biggest and brightest companies, then come partner with Signature Consultants, where we’re “getting IT right.”
For Immediate Placement - Andrew Raynor Dover New Hampshire