MINIMUM SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
• A hands on computer scientists at heart with a total 8+ Years’ experience of Software Development
• Minimum 3 solid experience in Big Data technologies such as Hadoop (any distro), Spark, Hbase, Cassandra, MongoDB, CouchDB, AWS databases (Redshift, Dynamo, EMR), VoltDB, etc.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience working with Map/Reduce, HIVE, PIG, Python, Java
• Minimum 3 years’ experience working in at least one Application Server (such as Tomcat, WebLogic, Jetty, WebSphere)
• Must have experience architecting solutions in AWS based cloud deployments of big data platforms
• Should have advanced level understanding of Spring Framework – Should have knowledge and understanding of OOAD (UML) constructs/language (Class Diagram, Sequence Diagram etc.) and Java/J2EE design patterns.
• Should have understanding of messaging technology (JMS or other messaging technologies) – Experience with established software development methodologies, including Agile (Scrum) – Experience and knowledge in various data interchange and representation formats such as JSON, XML
• Lead Root Cause Analysis on production software defects and solution or drive necessary remediation of those defects.
• Highly desirable – Experience working in the Hotel, Travel and Hospitality industry
• Highly desirable – Work experience developing “customer 360″ type solutions and Big Data analytic solutions
For Immediate Placement - Andrew Raynor Dover New Hampshire