*** MUST HAVE QUALIFICATIONS ***
1. Agile Experience – This BA must have 2+ years of strong Agile experience. Leading Scrum standup meetings. Scrum Master certification would be preferred. Must also have experience with an agile tool such as Rally or Jira.
2. Business Analyst Experience – 8+ years experience with Business Analysis with 2 years of experience as a BA on Software Development projects. Experience creating user stories, use cases, wireframes and business process mapping
3. Basic SQL experience – this BA must be able to do basic SQL using queries to extract data and some basic joins.
4. Communication Skills – the soft skills are critical for this role. This person must be able to build relationships, navigate the organization and communicate effectively. This person must also have an insane sense of curiosity. Needs to think through requirements and ask questions rather than being an order taker.
Systems analysis and design plus coordination of IT development, change and release activities as Scrum Master in the Agile Scrum methodology.
– 8+ years progressive work related experience in business systems analysis across multiple business processes and/or business unit experience
– Minimum of two (2) years of experience in a software development environment working with complex applications
– Proven success leading teams using Agile Methodology
– Experience as a Product Owner or demonstrate the ability to successfully guide product development
– Experience working with and creating user stories, use cases, wireframes, business process mapping
– Rally or Jira or applicable agile tool experience
– Leading teams with offshore team members
– Experience leading teams with offshore team members
– Hospitality or Retail domain experience preferred
Analysis and Solution Definition
– Understand business strategy, direction, processes, and requirements
– Analyze the business industry and competitive position
– Comfortable with database concepts; basic SQL experience preferred
– Document and analyze process and system requirements and translate these into required functionality, information and data in the form of user stories
– Prepare requirements, specifications, business processes and recommendations
– Prioritize and track IT development activities across development and test teams.
– Lead teams to meet project deadlines and schedules
– Gather input from stakeholders and appropriately and accurately apply comments/feedback
– Understand the necessity of project standards and apply them consistently
– Lead meetings. Develop internal and external meeting objectives and agendas
– Prioritize multiple tasks effectively
– Understand the components of running a fiscally successful project
– Drive continuous process improvement through the Agile Scrum methodology
– Proactive self-development
– Assist in other duties and/or projects as required
About TEKsystems: Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants’ skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems’ leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law. If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.
For Immediate Placement - Andrew Raynor Dover New Hampshire