C# and VBA Developer
This is a mission-critical project to develop and deploy Planning solutions for the Client. The planning tool will be implemented in C# Windows / Excel VBA application. The software solution will enable Central, Category, and Regional Planners of the client International Operating Model to align assortment buys with financial targets for season/floor-set and push orders to International partners.
Description: C# Developer will be responsible to develop windows application using DevExpress components and strong Oracle knowledge with ability to develop complex stored procedures. Work closely with peers to analyze functional specification and design solutions accordingly in the .NET environment.
Application / Modules:
• VBA Planning Tool, C#, Windows Application, Oracle
• Develop windows application using C# and DevExpress.
• Creating Stored Procedures, Views and Tables in Oracle
• Track the code changes and create technical specification documents.
• Coordinate with technical partner teams.
• Migration of code from test to production environments.
• 3-5 years of experience with C# Windows applications
• At least 2 years of experience with DevExpress Windows Components is recommended
• Design and execute complex database queries, stored procedures using Oracle
• Excellent communication skills.
• Familiarity with agile methodology/Able to work in fast paced environment.
• Exercise version control discipline for software releases and maintain all source code using Team Foundation Services.
• Prior experience in developing DevExpress based windows applications
• Excel VBA experience would be an added advantage.
• 1-2 years of experience in retail industry (Planning).
• Excellent presentation skills.
What are the top 3 skills you are looking for?
1. C#, WinForms, Oracle
2. Prior C# experience
3. Prior experience in technical documentation.
Is there a possibility for extension? Yes
What is the size of team, and who will this candidate be working with? o Size of team – 10
What is the interview process, and timing behind it? o We will conduct an initial phone screen with the hiring manger, followed with a Skype interview with additional members of the functional team.
For Immediate Placement - Andrew Raynor Dover New Hampshire