Our client is looking for an administrator to oversee their Cardiology/Neurology systems. These include XPER, EP-Workmate, etc. As their organization is continually expanding, this is an exciting opportunity to work in a highly visible role, while interacting with their end users/physicians over three hospitals.
Areas of Responsibilities:
1. Responsible for the daily operations of all IT Cardiovascular and Neuroscience Service Line Systems including but not limited to ED, Clinical Data, Pacers Systems, FUJI CardioVascular System, Xcelera (Philips), Xper (Philips), Muse (GE), EP-Workmate, Stereotaxis (Odyssey), Cardo, EPMED, ECG, EEG, PACs and PDA systems.
2. Provides technical support for cardiovascular projects; creates and maintains project plans for assigned activities, including establishing clear timelines for completion of projects.
3. Assists the client in the planning and designing of systems that support the management of patients and patient care.
4. Optimizes server function, ensure accuracy and maintains operating, database and application software.
5. Coordinates all updates and upgrades to the systems and makes recommendations for vendor, staff and the client’s resources needed to ensure successful implementation.
6. Provides testing support to the client to ensure software and hardware enhancements are implemented and operate reliability.
a. Tests updates to system functionality and certifies that the basic design performs as expected and that the changes caused by the update do not negatively impact the system. Exhibits foremost concern for hospital-wide functions and shared programs.
b. Coordinates testing and implementation of application with the client.
c. Troubleshoots system problems, identifies specific problem, resolves and/or provides resources for resolution.
d. Maintains records of systems and their changes or upgrades.
7. Creates and maintains technical specifications and test plans. Provides time and cost estimates and makes recommendations to others based upon analysis. Reviews specifications, plans and estimates of others.
8. Supports Information Technology knowledge management through documenting, maintaining, and improving system standards, processes and practices in assigned areas and assisting others to do so.
9. Contributes to performance improvement programs to enhance and sustain system and application reliability, availability, stability and integrity in assigned area in support of overall departmental performance improvement goals.
10. Provides support and maintenance in assigned area by responding to service requests and events logged in departmental problem management and reporting system, maintaining contact with customers as required.
11. Provides customer focused performance and promotes customer satisfaction through professional and courteous interactions with customers, vendors and staff.
12. Maintains and enhances professional and technical knowledge and expertise in relevant technologies and strategies through learning events such as attendance at formal training programs, industry seminars and self-education.
13. Develops and ensures disaster recovery plans are in place for all systems and tests regularly.
14. Troubleshoots problems and reports operational issues to appropriate personnel. Reports and tracks unresolved issues with Cardiology and Neuroscience Systems.
15. Maintains the necessary documentation as required by hospital policy and/or regulatory agencies
16. Fulfills all compliance responsibilities related to the position.
17. Fulfills on-call responsibilities.
18. Performs other duties as required.
About TEKsystems: Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants’ skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems’ leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law. If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.
For Immediate Placement - Andrew Raynor Dover New Hampshire