Position: Collaboration Engineering Technical Lead- Exchange and Messaging
Salary: 125-145K + Bonus
Location: Reston, Virginia
********************NO SPONSORSHIP AVAILABLE*******************
Prestigious Enterprise Company located in Reston, Virginia is in need of a Senior Exchange and Messaging Lead Engineer. This individual will be planning, designing, installing, configuring, maintaining, supporting, and optimizing all Exchange and Domino hardware/software. The incumbent will work in a team environment where teamwork and cross team collaboration with effective communications and accountability is of the highest importance.
• Resolve complex routing problems in a heterogeneous messaging environment.
• Maintain and support the administration of corporate email and Exchange/Domino application’s environment, which comprises Exchange & Domino high availability services.
• Lead messaging projects, software upgrades, architecture changes and implementation of new components within the environment.
• Develop procedures for routine Exchange & Domino server maintenance tasks such as realigning Exchange database copies within DAGs and/or maintaining Domino Admin data processes, etc.
• Troubleshoot Messaging Server issues, working in collaboration with other relevant IT areas and vendor support towards a quick and effective resolution.
• Create and maintain daily/weekly/monthly operational checklists and operational reports.
• Resolve Tier-2 and Tier-3 tickets related to collaboration systems.
• 8+ years’ experience as an Exchange Engineer and/or Administrator in a corporate environment with emphasis on high-availability and uninterrupted 24/7 messaging services.
• 8+ years’ progressive experience in messaging environments with 3 of those 7 years as a subject matter expert.
• Experienced with Exchange 2010/2013 & Office 365 Messaging environments.
• Demonstrated expertise of Active Directory & GPOs.
• Excellent at PowerShell scripting for administration, automation of processes, and issue resolution.
• Experienced with perimeter SMTP appliances such as Cisco IronPort SMTP routing appliances.
• Experienced with Email Archiving / E-discovery solutions, such as CommVault, or Enterprise Vault
• Understanding of Electronic Records Management and document lifecycle.
• Knowledge of administration, maintenance, and support of Mobile Device Management platforms, such as Blackberry, Good, MobileIron, Airwatch, etc.
• Familiar with diagnosing issues related to Networking components (e.g., firewalls, load balancers, web browsers, TCP/IP, SSL, HTTP, LDAP, etc.).
• Must be able to provide after-hours support on an as-needed and/or rotating basis.
• Familiarity with SOX regulations and best practices implementing Internal controls to be in compliance.
• Effective analytical, planning, organizational, problem determination and resolution process skills.
For Immediate Placement - Andrew Raynor Dover New Hampshire