At the firm, our Senior IT auditors work with large and small companies. They develop strong working relationships with clients built on understanding their businesses and challenges. Consultants work on multiple team engagements each year, including several pieces of any particular assignment-not just one part. Working in a mutually respectful team environment helps our consultants perform at their best and integrate their career with their personal life.
Senior IT auditors provide quality services to clients by focusing on their IT and security controls. You will use your strong analytical skills to develop quality solutions to meet client requirements. Examples of specific assignments could include:
Performing technology risk assessments and reviewing, documenting, evaluating and testing general computer controls including access controls, change management, security, backup and operations controls, in a wide range of computing environments (e.g., mid-range, client/server and mainframes), for Service Organization Control (SOC) engagements, internal audit projects, financial audit support and Sarbanes-Oxley 404 assessments.
- Assess security of client networks, hosts, and applications
- Reviewing, documenting, evaluating and testing application controls, particularly automated controls on a wide range of software application packages for financial reporting
- Assisting financial audit and Sarbanes-Oxley compliance teams in the identification of control objectives and the design of control procedures to address those objectives
- Identifying internal IT controls, assessing their design and operational effectiveness, determining risk exposures and developing remediation plans.
- Communicating findings and recommendations to client personnel
- Determine technical and business impact of identified security and control issues and provide remediation guidance to clients
- Measure and report clients’ compliance with established industry or government requirements
You want your next step to be the right one. You’ve worked hard to get where you are today. And now you’re ready to your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. RSM is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you’ll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
Experience RSM US. Experience the power of being understood.
RSM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
Location Street Address: 30 South 17th St., Suite 710 City: Philadelphia State: PA Region: Northeast Region Position Type: Full Time Job Type: Experienced Degree Required: Bachelor Travel Required: Yes Sponsor candidates who are not eligible to work in US: No Requisition ID: NEMC16553
For Immediate Placement - Andrew Raynor Dover New Hampshire