Microsoft Dynamics AX Functional Consultant Position Description
Microsoft Dynamics AX Functional Consultant
RSM is one of the largest Microsoft Business Solutions Partners in the United States. Our Microsoft Dynamics AX practice is rapidly expanding across our Great Lakes, Northeast, Southwest, Central and West regions and due to this rapid growth we are seeking additional MS Dynamics AX Consultants.
Our Consultants participate in full life cycle MS Dynamics AX implementations and work directly with clients to understand their business and gather requirements in order to deliver effective solutions.
- Ability to understand, communicate, and interpret client business processes and requirements
- Assist in gap analysis between Dynamics AX functionality and client’s requirements
- Assist clients with user training
- Participate in portions of a full life cycle implementation, including quality assurance and testing of the new application
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business, Accounting or other related field
- 3+ years supporting new and existing customers in Microsoft Dynamics AX and similar products.
- Microsoft Dynamics AX certifications preferred. RSM will invest in certifications as needed at no cost to the employee
- Experience working in a consulting environment, delivering solutions that satisfy client requirements
- Strong organizational, writing, interpersonal and communication skills, attention to details, ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Familiarity with the Microsoft SureStep Implementation Methodology preferred
- Ability to travel (local & overnight) up to 75% and you will have the option to work virtual when not at the client site. Certain phases of the implementation will not require you to be on the client site
Open to candidates residing anywhere in Illinois, Indiana, Ohio or Wisconsin.
You want your next step to be the right one. You’ve worked hard to get where you are today. And now you’re ready to your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. RSM is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you’ll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
Experience RSM US. Experience the power of being understood.
RSM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
Location Street Address: One South Wacker Drive, Ste. 800 City: Chicago State: IL Region: Great Lakes Region Position Type: Full Time Job Type: Experienced Degree Required: Bachelor Travel Required: Yes Sponsor candidates who are not eligible to work in US: No Requisition ID: GLMC17280
For Immediate Placement - Andrew Raynor Dover New Hampshire