Req ID#: 10013BR Accountabilities: Required: CB Pre-Employment Screening: Deluxe Corporation is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer:
You can feel the energy at the Deluxe family of companies! The creative environment and the sense of possibility here are what you’d expect at a start-up, yet, we offer all the resources and strength of a well established, publicly traded company. Responsible for the architecture, planning, performance, maintenance and support of the SQL Server environments and applications. You will make sure that they are being planned and built in-line with current and future business requirements. Also responsible for the administration of the data servers and web servers. This role can vary from inputting basic information, running order reports, through total management of data and the servers themselves.
– Assist with database design.
– Update and amend existing databases.
– Set up and test new database and data handling systems.
– Monitor database and network efficiency.
– Sustain the security and integrity of data and network.
– Create complex query definitions that allow data to be extracted through BI / KPI reporting tools.
– Train colleagues in how to input and extract data.
– Performance monitoring, tuning and optimization of current SQL Server environments.
– Implement capacity planning methodologies for SQL Server environments.
– Position may include other duties as determined by the company.
– Bachelor’s degree in computer science
– 3-5 years of experience in Microsoft SQL and Windows Server
– Expert understanding of structured query language (SQL)
– Knowledge of relational database management systems’ (RDBMS), object oriented database management systems (OODBMS) and XML database management systems
– Experience with common database software/web applications
– Expert in SQL Server 2008/2012 Administration
– Expert in Windows Server 2008/2012/2014 Administration
– Expert in troubleshooting and resolving server and data issues
– Expert in database performance tuning, backups/restores and recovery models
– Expert in database index management and statistics
– Expert in SQL Server high availability and disaster recovery
– Expert in writing T-SQL
– Proficient with database architecture and modeling
– Proficient with SSIS and SSRS
– Experience with SSAS is desirable
– Experience with large data warehousing, data mining and data conversion projects is desirable
– SSL Certificates
– Network and Domain structure
– Strong analytical and organizational skills
– Eye for detail and accuracy
– The ability to work quickly under pressure and to deadlines
– Ability to work well in a fast paced environment, where the technology is constantly changing
– Microsoft Office
– Self-starter and highly motivated
– Excellent written and oral communication skills
Drug screen and background check required.
Deluxe Corporation is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law.
Please view the electronic EEO is the Law Poster which serves to inform you of your equal employment opportunity protections as part of the application process.
Department: Information Technology
Remote Work Location: No
Full Time/Part Time: Full Time
Shift Type: Traditional
For Immediate Placement - Andrew Raynor Dover New Hampshire