Primary Job Responsibilities:
Our client is looking for a highly talented individual to join its EUS team.
Our ideal candidate is an energetic, senior contributor who is eager to apply his or her outstanding customer service skills and well-rounded technical experience in a team that provides support to employees in North America.
Reporting to an EUS Manager, the Senior Technician will be responsible for:
* Lead day-to-day support operations at assigned locations.
* Preparation of weekly site status reports
* Ensuring data integrity in the Asset Management system
* Providing enhanced support to executives
* Mentoring junior technicians
* Disposal of former end user hardware
* Proactively refresh End of Life (EOL) systems
* Provision phone and computer assets in the new hire on boarding process
* Monitoring SMS and AV client health and proactively remediate unhealthy clients
* Supporting video & teleconferencing hardware
* Regularly interfacing with business units to review device and application requirements
* Review and disposition of end user hardware requests
* Representing the EUS team in global infrastructure improvement projects relating to end user devices and services
* 1+ years of desktop support experience, at a senior technician level, preferably in a medium to large end user environment
* Knowledge of universal client image creation, management and testing
* Experience with Exchange/SMTP, VPN solutions, WLAN, LAN and basic knowledge of TCP/IP
* Proven ability working with cross functional teams
* Knowledge of client and server operating systems, and machine architectures in a Windows environment.
* Knowledge of client and system architecture for Mac is preferred.
* Exceptional verbal and written communication skills focused on ensuring customer satisfaction. Proven problem solving skills with an emphasis on quick problem resolution for a highly technical user base
* Keep abreast of technological changes/innovation and identify how they can be applied in support of company goals.
* Expertise in configuration and use of iOS devices
Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
About TEKsystems: Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants’ skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems’ leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law. If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.
For Immediate Placement - Andrew Raynor Dover New Hampshire