Apex Systems, the Nation’s 2nd largest staffing firm, has a high-urgent desktop support technician opportunity working for a reputable leader in the IT industry. This desktop support technician will have excellent customer service, at least 2 years of desktop support, a valid CompTIA A+ Certification, and will be a vital part of a high profile project. This is a year lo g contract, likely to be extended!
Hiring Company: Apex Systems Inc. – “Best in IT Staffing 2015” award winner
Job Title: Desktop Support Technician
Location: Indianapolis, IN (local area hospitals and clinics)
Days / Shift: Mon- Fri, 1st shift (8 hour shift between 7am – 7pm)
**Must be open to on-call rotation & possible OT from time to time
Contract Length: 1+ year, long term, open-ended contract
Pay: $15.00 per hour (sorry, non-negotiable)
**OT = Time and a have
**Paid Weekly on W2 basis
General Job Description:
- You will be providing Level 1 / Level 2 PC-based IT support for employees of hospitals facilities in Detroit, MI and local surrounding areas.
- Primarily, you will assist end-users with technical issues for their personal work desktop or laptop computers (most problems are potentially hardware, software or user account related) and document the issue/resolution within the ticketing system.
- If the ticketing system is slow or higher-priority projects need to be completed, you could be asked to assist on deployment, migration, encryption projects, etc within the hospital facilities.
- You will be responsible to submit your own working hours (and mileage if necessary) at the end of each week into the time entry system.
Key details of Desktop Support Technician:
- Executive service delivery (IMAC, Break Fix, Desk side Support) according to Managed Client policy and Procedure Guide
- Coordinates and Client End User on expectations and availability to conduct Managed Client Services
- Performs trouble shooting, parts replacement, system upgrades and basic deployments & repair on Client Assets in campus/remote locations
- Identifies potential issues that could adversely impact End User experience and follows through on action steps
- Strives to meet all Client ALS & Customer Satisfaction Goals
- Escalate to Desktop Support Site Lead on issues that impact a Client End User and/or entire operation at a given site
- When required-provides onsite shadowing to Program Field Service Team
- Serves as an entry point to develop technical and customer skills to grow into broader and more challenging field services roles
- Basic installation and maintenance to technical products
- Follows predefines procedures and tasks in everyday activities
- Work is regularly reviewed by a more senior level technical specialist
- Will be working in a clinical area and providing support for clinical application
For Immediate Placement - Andrew Raynor Dover New Hampshire