At Ingersoll Rand we are passionate about inspiring progress around the world. We advance the quality of life by creating comfortable, sustainable and efficient environments. Our people and our family of brands—including Club Car®, Ingersoll Rand®, Thermo King®, Trane®, American Standard® Heating & Air Conditioning and ARO® – work together to enhance the quality and comfort of air in homes and buildings; transport and protect food and perishables; and increase industrial productivity and efficiency. We are a global business committed to a world of sustainable progress and enduring results. For more information, visit http://www.ingersollrand.com/.
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to hiring a diverse workforce; including individuals with disabilities and United States qualified protected veterans.
This role supports Ingersoll Rand’s Global IT and Legal functions which accounts for approximately 1,200 employees globally.
- Provides coaching, guidance, and counsel to key executive leaders on matters related to talent, organizational change, and human development.
- Leads senior level talent review sessions and ensures the matching of talent to the skills and knowledge requirements of leadership positions; provides expertise in executive succession and development.
- Understands the application of data to strategic choices, ability to use appropriate methods of analysis in various situations. Draws appropriate insights and implications from the data. Ability to influence sr. leaders using data.
- Creates effective and cost efficient organizations by diagnosing existing organizations, delivers the appropriate intervention to solve organizational problems or help achieve functional objectives.
- Participates in long-range and annual planning activities.
- Develops strategies that engage and retain employees globally.
- Provides leadership in creating a progressive, diverse and inclusive environment.
- Influences the design and management of total rewards strategies, programs, and tools to drive high performance culture.
- Leads complex organizational change initiatives.
- Leverages HR Services, HR Coaching Center and Centers of Expertise to meet the needs of client groups.
- Effectively manages annual budgets and forecasts.
- Leads annual talent management process including performance and development planning, annual review and performance calibration.
- Leverages appropriate tools and utilizes internal and external workforce data to formulate workforce plans. Identify key talent segments, predict future workforce needs, and align workforce plans with productivity goals, budget guidelines and business strategies.
- Navigates a diverse set of talent and labor relations issues, resolves disputes, and creates mutually beneficial solutions to ensure fair and consistent treatment all employees; investigate issues, analyze trends to understand high risk areas and creates appropriate solutions. Understands how to operate with social partners globally.
- Provides leadership and coaching to other HRBP’s.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, Master’s Degree preferred
- Ten years’ experience in Human Resources.
- Demonstrates a deep understanding of global business operations.
- Proven ability to gain confidence of the business leadership team and HR partners. Demonstrated experience partnering with executive leadership.
- Ability to analyze business, financial and people related data and determine appropriate insights and implications.
Well-developed experience in strategy, organizational capability, change management, business partnering, and labor relations;
- Ability to communicate both written and verbally in a clear, concise manner; handles conflict resolution fairly.
- Excellent skills in standard work systems and SOPs; Knowledgeable in Microsoft systems: Word, PPT, and Excel
- Experience leading complex global projects.
- Values operating at a strategic and operational level.
- Able to collaborate across multiple organizational levels.
- Multi-function and diverse experience is preferred.
- Delivers improvement by using operational excellence continuous improvement tools.
- Experience leading succession and development planning.
We are committed to helping you reach your professional, personal and financial goals. We offer competitive compensation that aligns with our business strategies and comprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture that engages as well as values the different backgrounds and experiences of our employee, which, in turn, spurs innovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customer relations.
If you share our passion for inspiring progress—for bringing about bold shifts in how people, economies and societies operate—then you belong with Ingersoll Rand. Progress begins with you.
For Immediate Placement - Andrew Raynor Dover New Hampshire