- Job Description Summary
Provide leadership, vision, and direction for the defined units within their business area. Lead and set goals for teams responsible for identifying, coordinating, and implementing initiatives/projects and activities that create efficiencies, optimize systems & processes, and promote quality. Direct multiple business units overseeing areas that include: auditing, training, policy and procedure development, software administration, software vendor management, production support, operations monitoring & controls, continuous process improvement, system simplification, process re-engineering, program management & oversight, business & data analysis, and project/program delivery.
- Job Description
* Lead, manage and set goals for teams responsible for identifying, coordinating, and implementing initiatives/projects and activities that create efficiencies, optimize systems & processes, and promote quality.
* Provide leadership, vision, and direction for assigned teams:
o Accountable for all decisions within the group.
o Determine team priorities to reflect the organization’s core values and deliverables.
o Develop, coach and motivate others to take actions that support and reflect the core values and desired future state.
o Develop and manage departmental budgets including forecasting and variance analyses.
* Lead initiatives to develop, modify, and improve the effectiveness of the department by looking at processes, root cause analysis, system enhancements, re-engineering, etc.
* Direct staff of subject matter experts and analysts on supporting business initiatives, production problem resolution, system enhancements, and configurations.
* Lead and oversee management and delivery of OE, Corporate, and departmental projects including business case development, ROI analysis, planning, business analysis, and project management.
* Lead and oversee optimization of existing systems, processes, and workflows. (This will include Workforce Planning for the call center areas.)
* Direct the overall integrity and functionality of departmental business applications.
o System administration to include, configuration coding, and oversight of system configuration for owned applications.
o Product implementation and enhancement support.
o Research, analysis, and user assessment of technology and systems to ensure adequate application support.
* Lead and oversee Quality programs, training, and/or policy and procedure development and documentation including interfacing with external audit programs (e.g. DOI, ARM, other third party audits.
* Serve as business owner for key corporate, divisional, and departmental initiatives.
- High visibility
- Short narrative that explains what this person will be doing
This person will be the Director for a Configuration team. They will be responsible for the business changes to the system based on the business need (not the coding changes-as that is outsourced )This team receives the requests, researches, and tests. These changes won’t be for new functionality, but modifying the existing functionality. This Director will have a manager and some Sr Experts reporting to him/her.
- Main responsibilities for this individual
- Finding issues/problems with the system that the team has to rapidly make configuration changes for production and accuracy
- Configuration support for whole enterprise as it relates to moving to the Facets system
- High visibility with organization
- Understanding Facets and configuration
- “Must-have” skill sets, without which a candidate would not be considered and should not be submitted
This person needs to understand Facets and configuration
* Bachelor’s Degree
* 8 years experience managing multifunctional operational area or IS application/software development experience
* In lieu of bachelor’s degree, 10 years experience managing multifunctional operational area or IS application/software development experience
* 7 years leadership experience
- Title(s) can we use to target and attract the right candidates
- Facets Configuration Leader
- Configuration Director
- Key words you would expect to see on a resume
For Immediate Placement - Andrew Raynor Dover New Hampshire