TEKsystems is seeking a Technical Writer/Documentation analyst for an 18 month contract in Lake Buena Vista, FL.
This Technology Operations Center is responsible for major incident management for The Company. The Technical operations center Analyst works with a team of Analysts on a 24×7 shift basis. The analyst is responsible for technical incident detail logging during Incidents, HyperCare, Changes and any other business need. Technical operations center Analyst will also develop and maintain work instructions as well as providing supporting analyst services provided by the technical operations center.
- First Responder on Incident Bridge Calls
- Event Conference Call Support
- Develop and maintain Technical operations center Work Instructions
- Provide active logging of activities that occur on conference bridges during significant IT Incidents and other defined events.
- Document and maintain common symptoms, incident recovery steps, and standard application activities in knowledge base.
- Review and maintain the Technical operations Center work instruction library.
- Complete ad hoc assignments per direction from Service Availability Managers or technical operations center executives.
- Other Duties as assigned.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast paced environment
- Ability to ask for clarity.
- Ability to participate in a bridge call, digest salient points, log these events while possibly fielding oral or written questions under potentially very stressful situations.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Solid interpersonal skills for written and oral communications.
- Be capable of independent, situational assessments and be able to make informed decisions based on available data.
- Experience in development and management of enterprise documentation repositories.
- Experience with ServiceNow or other Service Management Systems. Technical Skills:
- Basic understanding of key IT infrastructure architecture technologies (networking, database, servers, storage).
- Experience in application testing and/or application support environment a plus.
- Experience with event management tools a plus.
- Recent experience in creating technical support documentation and managing a knowledge repository
Other:Ability to work in a rotating shift environment (experience a plus) Organize others to deliver documentation in a timely manner. Ability to work a 24×7 shift plan. Exceptional verbal and written English skills.
Degree in English, Technical Writing, or related field
About TEKsystems: Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants’ skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems’ leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law. If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.
For Immediate Placement - Andrew Raynor Dover New Hampshire