Participates in defining the strategic direction and technology road-map for AHS.com to manage conversion rate optimization, collaborate with internal and external teams to develop and launch enhancements for websites and marketing channels with specific focus on the e-commerce channel.
1. Works with leaders to develop the strategic direction of the e-commerce roadmap and develop and launch enhancements for E-Commerce marketing channels. Works with internal stakeholders to develop strategies and plans for increasing customer usage of E-Commerce delivery channels, marketing platforms, related media, affiliate channels and sales objectives.
2. Implements strategy for ensuring conversion rate optimization.
3. Implements strategy for meeting and exceeding ecommerce related unit and revenue goals of the business
4. Supports on-going marketing programs and serves as an internal subject matter expert in the digital marketing and ecommerce field.
5. Manages vendor relationships to ensure service, efficiency, value and brand standards are met.
6. Facilitates digital marketing development from concept to production in coordination with third party business partners, affiliates and agencies.
7. Develops and reviews quality assurance standards regarding E-Commerce delivery systems to ensure policies and processes are in compliance with laws, compliance guidance and security standards.
Education and Experience Requirements
* Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field required
* 5 years E-Commerce experience to include working with SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and SEM (Search Engine Marketing). Experience in determining current and future e-commerce trends, as well as planning, forecasting, and building e-commerce programs to build sales.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
* Computer skills to include Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Outlook.
* Knowledge of ATG preferred.
* Advanced Knowledge of Google analytics software, Google Adwords, and Webmaster Tools
The physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to perform the essential function to this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Incumbent must be prepared to:
* Move up to 10 pounds occasionally, by lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, or otherwise repositioning objects.
&*Sitting for long periods of time while using office equipment such as computers, phones and etc.
* Fingering and Repetitive motions; such as movement of wrists, hands and fingers while picking, pinching and typing during your normal working environment.
* Express or exchange ideas with others through the use of spoken word, quickly, accurately, and at an easily audible volume, and receive detailed information through oral communication at usual speaking levels without correction, and/or make fine discriminations in the nature of sounds in the environment.
Incumbent is required to have:
* Close visual acuity to perform detail oriented activities at distances close to the eyes, as well as visual acuity to perform activities at or within arm’s reach with skill, control, and accuracy, such as preparing and analyzing data, viewing computer screen and expansive reading.
Incumbent will be subject to:
* Inside working conditions: The change of building environment such as with or without air conditioning and heating.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates
assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and
skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal
responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
ServiceMaster is committed to Diversity and Inclusion. We encourage diverse candidates to apply to this position.
An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer – of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability
For Immediate Placement - Andrew Raynor Dover New Hampshire