ENTRY LEVEL MECHANICAL ASSEMBLY TECHNICIAN RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Electro-mechanical product assembly.
- Prepare, package, and customize shipments to clients.
- Load software, test products for defects, and ensure all logistics and operations are ready for shipments to be made.
- Various warehouse, shipping, and receiving responsibilities.
ENTRY LEVEL MECHANICAL ASSEMBLY REQUIREMENTS:
- Experience with product assembly or product engineering in a distribution environment or degree in engineering.
- High energy attitude and willingness to learn new skills and responsibilities.
- Ability to wear various hats and be versatile in daily tasks- frequently working with various teams and interfacing with customers.
- Display analytical engineering point of view and thinking processes.
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail.
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
If you are interested in this position please email Beth at The Select Group at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
The Select Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. The Select Group expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status.
The Select Group is committed to attracting and developing a diverse workforce (EEO)
For Immediate Placement - Andrew Raynor Dover New Hampshire