!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO THIRD PARTIES PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Functional Title: Sr. Analyst, Epic Security
We are seeking Epic Security Lead to help with design, build and support go-live at multiple hospitals as well as lead a team of epic security analysts. The candidate will be part of the enterprise Information Security & Risk Management team which is responsible for securing all corporate assets and deployment of security technologies. The Epic security lead will be responsible for the administration and coordination of all tasks related to Epic security, EMPI, SER (Provider records in Epic), auditing/reporting and ensuring role based access control. The ideal candidate for this position will bring an understanding of navigating records in Epic, demonstrated experience building and maintaining EMP/SER, using Epic import functionality, and advanced Excel skills suitable for analyzing error logs (vlookup, pivot tables, etc.) Ideal candidates will also be detail oriented, mentor Jr. security analysts, understand concepts of a role-based provisioning program and be looking forward to expanding responsibilities. Epic Security Lead will act as the highest point of escalation from an access and provisioning standpoint both during go-live and in steady state. The person will report directly to the Corporate Chief Information Security Officer.
Engagement Location, Hours and Duration:
The engagement will take place at our NYC location. Consultant during this engagement is expected to travel 20% within the 5 boroughs of NYC.
- Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan, coordinate and lead the Epic security project.
- Provide technical guidance to a team of 6+ epic security analysts.
- Manage & coordinate go-live efforts from an Epic security and access standpoint
- Own and manage Epic security build, testing, and user record creation processes.
- Own and manage security build, testing, and user record creation processes for all Epic environments.
- Own and manage Epic Provider master file with all credentialed ,non-credentialedand external Providers as defined by hospital
- Develop and implement plan for the distribution and the testing of user security and access prior to Go Live.
- Designs a testing strategy for testing security build prior to go-live.
- Manage security-related coordination between Epic application teams (facilitate regular meetings; develop implementation timelines and strategies relating to security).
- Work with legacy system to retrieve and prep data for import into EPIC
- Develop and optimize processes of adding new internal and external providers , process resource provider type , modifying Provider Specialty /DEA#/ Provider Type/ Referral Source / Demographics/ DEA# etc., processing providers status changes ( resignations, suspensions)
- Maintain and modify Provider Master and system tables
- Assist with developing interface process for onboarding new house staff and medical students
- Assist with developing interface process from credentialing system to EPIC
- Apply global/system security settings such as inactivity timeouts, password expirations and user ID expirations
- Oversee creation and maintenance of role based access control (break-the-glass) for all Epic environments and manage related activities.
- Implement application security & compliance baseline and security classes for all Epic modules and interfaces. Monitor and address any deviation from the security baseline using tools such as Epic Pulse & Arcsight. Maintain risk register for all security gaps. Implement auditing structures to ensure tracking changes to the various classes is documented
- Maintain Epic security procedures and training documentation related to application maintenance, user account management, compliance, change management and disaster recovery and business continuity. Train Epic support staff as needed. Develop and implement plan for the distribution and the testing of user security and access prior to go Live and provide post go-live support.
- Create appropriate shared security classifications with suitable menus within Epic software leading to a common look and feel across system.
- Qualifications / Required Skill:
- Baccalaureate Degree with a major in Computer Science or related filed
- Epic Security Coordinator certification required.
- Prior experience in design, Go-live and maintenance of Epic from an access and provisioning standpoint
- 8+ years of experience in IT
- 3+ years proven Application Analysis and Build experience with Epic Security in large scale complex implementation is required
- 2+ years of experience with relevant information security frameworks such as HIPAA, NIST and ISO.
- 2+ years experience with network administration as well as systems administration.
- 2+ years of experience leading a team of security analysts
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office suite and applications.
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience dealing with end u
- Self-directed and able manage multiple prioritie
- Excellent interpersonal skills and have the ability to develop relationships
- Strong practitioner and management experience with environment change control, change management, and environment management.
- Possesses knowledge of basic project management skills
About TEKsystems: Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants’ skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems’ leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law. If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.
For Immediate Placement - Andrew Raynor Dover New Hampshire