● High school Diploma
● Microsoft Office proficient
● Experience with QuickBooks and/or Great Plains
● Excellent communication skills – written, verbal, interpersonal, phone
● Ability to think critically, with emphasis on troubleshooting
● Ability to organize work and pay attention to detail
● Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions
● Highly organized and able to multi-task under time constraints
● Ability to balance and prioritize work
● Works well in a fast paced environment
● Strong Team player
This position does not directly manage employees at this time.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; and may lift up to 50 lbs.
POSITION TYPE/WORK HOURS
This is a full-time position, Monday through Friday.
This position does not require travel; however, if there is any travel, travel would be primarily local during the business day.
Orangetheory Fitness provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Further, the company takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed and employees are treated during employment without regard to any of these characteristics. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
For Immediate Placement - Andrew Raynor Dover New Hampshire