ERP Project Manager – Minneapolis Area – $80K – $110K + Benefits
Our client is not looking to transfer or sponsor a VISA, so if you require this sponsorship or transfer please do not apply.
A large consulting company is aggressively expanding and looking to add to their IT staff! They are currently looking to bring in an experienced ERP Project Manager.
This position is a great fit for a candidate who is eager to be a part of a versatile team in a complex IT environment. They are looking for individuals with a positive attitude and technical skill who want to work in a team culture. Main responsibilities in this role will be helping in their ERP implementation project and managing all the people, processes as well as steps necessary to ensure that it is successful. If you have a functional and technical background with good communication skills, this would be a good fit for you! You will be utilizing a variety of skills such as support, project management, business analysis and delegation throughout the day. This role is an urgent need for this company and is looking to interview strong candidates as early as this week. Things will always be changing so be ready for exciting adventures with this award-winning organization!
The ideal Candidates will have the following skills:
* At least 4+ years of experience working in the Information Technology space.
* Strong project management, business analysis, support and technical skills.
* Strong SDLC (Software Development Lifecycle) management experience is required.
* Experience working on a previous ERP conversion project is required.
* Exceptional communication skills.
* Manufacturing and/or distributing experience is preferred.
We are looking to fill this position ASAP. If you have experience, please APPLY NOW and contact Danniel at 646-576-7670
For Immediate Placement - Andrew Raynor Dover New Hampshire