TOP THREE SKILLS:
1.) Experience working with various Microsoft IAM products; specifically integrating and supporting FIM (our customer has FIM 2010 R2 and they are looking to move to MIM in the future)
2.) Extensive experience working administering and supporting Active Directory enterprise environment (They are in the process of upgrading 60+ domain controllers and consolidating their environment into a single forest)
3.) experience creating and modifying scripts using Powershell
****Experience with Azure AD (user accounts hosted in the cloud) or MS Office 365 (moving from MS Exchange to Office 365 and expected to complete this by the end of August this year) would be a huge plus
Our customer is looking to bring on a Sr. Identity Engineer to assist with 20+ key critical projects and to be a part of the IAM program which is a 3-year program and they are currently in year 2. This is a contractor position but there is a possibility that this person will convert as a direct employee with our customer if they come in and do a great job. This person should have a strong background working within a Microsoft environment with Exchange, Active Directory, Powershell, and various IAM products (FIM, ILM, etc.)
Summary: Responsible for ensuring the availability and continuity of the Microsoft Active Directory and Exchange environments as well as working on a diverse array of deliverables in a large, complex environment. The ability to communicate clearly, deliver a high level of customer service, and think strategically are key attributes for this role.
Primary Job Duties:
* Provide in-depth technical expertise through planning, designing, installing, configuring, and supporting the Directory (Microsoft Active Directory and Microsoft Identity Lifecycle Manager, Forefront Identity Manager).
* Develop life cycle oriented processes and procedures for maintenance and support
* Resolve escalated account management, user access, connectivity and support issues
* Monitor system utilization and capacity and assess results in order to define future system capacity requirements
* Assist in setting standards for delivery of Identity services
* Assist maintaining technology road maps for services
* Research and evaluate new products and technologies that enhance and improve services in response to business or technical drivers
* Review system plans and designs for proposed changes
* Mentor and assist team members with technical skills development and process creation
* Serve as liaison to peers, vendors, or partners to facilitate problem resolution
Minimum Education and/or Experience:
* B.S. in Computer Science or Information Systems or equivalent work experience
* 8-10 years demonstrable experience administering and supporting Microsoft Active Directory and Exchange (10,000+ users preferred); and experience with a Microsoft IAM product (MIIS, ILM, FIM)
* Experience with migration and consolidation of directory and messaging environments
* In-depth knowledge of several Microsoft server-based products (e.g. ISA, IIS, MIIS,ILM, FIM, SQL Server 2005 Enterprise, Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2008 R2)
* Experience managing Microsoft Identity Lifecycle Manager, Forefront Identity Manager
* Experience with Scripting, Powershell, and development in object oriented languages
* Demonstrated experience presenting technology recommendations from a business perspective
* Excellent interpersonal communication skills including listening, oral, and written presentation of ideas
Skills and Competencies:
* Knowledge of industry best practices related to Identity Services, monitoring, storage, backup and disaster recovery
* Solid understanding of networking and distributed computing concepts, including the principles of network routing, load balancing and client/server
* Comfortable working in a dynamic, highly-communicative team environment Demonstrated skills in the areas of critical thinking and problem solving
About TEKsystems: Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants’ skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems’ leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law. If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.
For Immediate Placement - Andrew Raynor Dover New Hampshire