SNI Technology has been retained by a leading Software Development Firm in Jacksonville, FL to hire a strong Frontend Developer in order to meet their expanding business and development needs.
This Frontend Developer won’t simply bring static designs to life, but he/she will craft remarkable and meaningful experiences for users. We’re looking for people passionate about creating, willing to spend the time to get the smallest detail right, and always experimenting with the next technology. Launching a website is a symphony not a solo project. We’re looking for people eager to collaborate, excited to share their knowledge, and always willing to play a supporting role if the need arises.
This is a new role that is open due to year-over-year growth. The company culture is ideal for a creative, “out of the box” developer/designer who can work well in a high energy atmosphere, leverage the newest tools and technologies in the development world, and be a part of a dynamic, collaborative development team. This is a full time, permanent role and we are looking to interview and hire as soon as possible.
- The setup, configuration, customization, and theme integration of content management systems, including the development of custom modules
- Utilizing front-end development frameworks in the creation of client-side applications
- Utilizing development frameworks and technologies such as ASP.NET, PHP, and Ruby on Rails, among others, in working and architecting and new web applications
- Regularly communicating and presenting deliverables to clients
- Assist in determining scope of work and recommended approach to projects for proposals or pitches as needed
- 2+ years of Web Development experience
- 2+ years using Advanced, Custom CSS, HTML, LESS/SASS, and JQuery development
- A portfolio that demonstrates strong development skills
- High competence using Visual Studio
- Excellent written and face-to-face communication skills
- Desire to learn and share new practices
- Back-end development experience preferred
- Team/agency environment experience preferred
Apply now with a MS Word resume for immediate consideration! Qualified candidates will be contacted directly.
For Immediate Placement - Andrew Raynor Dover New Hampshire