Location: Herndon, VA
Duration: 5-6 months
7 – 10 Years
Bachelor’s in Information Technology/Information Security
Key Skill Sets Required:
Firewall Administration or Network Engineer. Experience in reviewing firewall request to provide decision for approval or denial by evaluating existing data and procedures to identify areas of risk for firewall request. Performing analysis on network topology and architecture to support decision.
– Experienced in Excel, Excellent written and oral communication.
– Review submitted Firewall request for completeness and required information in order to determine risk and make an approval decision based risk tolerance and predetermined criteria.
– Technical experience with Firewall technologies such Cisco and Juniper
– Expert knowledge of TCP/IP, Routing and Switching, Service/Protocols, Network Design Analysis, Subnets, and VLANs.
– Experience with Tufin Ochestration Suite preferred
– CCNA, Security + preferred
For Immediate Placement - Andrew Raynor Dover New Hampshire