With over 100 offices and over 4,000 associates in major metropolitan areas and suburban cities throughout the U.S. CBIZ (NYSE: CBZ) delivers top-level financial and employee business services to organizations of all sizes, as well as individual clients, by providing national-caliber expertise combined with highly personalized service delivered at the local level.
CBIZ is seeking an Information Security Analyst in our Independence, OH office. The Information Security Analyst will support the protection of information assets from intentional or unintentional disclosure, modification, destruction, or denial of access through the implementation of appropriate information security policies, standards, guidelines, procedures, and controls, and identify and resolve potential security breaches and vulnerability issues in a timely and accurate fashion.
Key responsibilities are:
- Assist and support the enhancement of the Information Security Program and the yearly information security assessment.
- Conduct studies that evaluate, recommend, and implement security solutions to enhance core security capabilities in the areas of security infrastructure, access management, networking, databases, servers, etc.
- Research and recommend solution alternatives, lead cross-department work sessions to evaluate and recommend solutions, and propose and present final recommendations.
- Develop and implement as required the necessary monitoring and detection solutions to audit and enforce company policies and controls.
- Assist with IT projects regarding the execution of departmental controls, standards, and procedures are being performed as required.
- Conduct research on emerging products, services, protocols, and standards.
- Develop and assist security awareness materials, security presentations, and information security training sessions.
- Perform log monitoring and incident response reporting activities in a timely and consistent manor, and assist with potential breach investigation and reporting.
- Monitor and support the security log management program and assist technical staff in troubleshooting and resolving network security issues.
- Recommend and deploy additional security products and tools, or enhancements to existing tools, to detect violations of network security measures.
- Support the Vulnerability Management program to identify, communicate, and track vulnerabilities and patches for critical systems and devices.
- Perform vulnerability assessments (internal, external, application, database, and firewall) to identify potential threats and remediation strategies.
- Provide training and communications to ensure employee awareness of appropriate information security policies and controls.
- Participate in IT development projects conducted by other IT departments to ensure that security issues are taken into account and addressed appropriately.
- Provide advice and support for Information Security managed systems and vendors.
- Associates degree in Computer Science or relevant business experience.
- Three or more years of Information Security experience including use of security best practices.
- CISSP or equivalent Information Security certifications are preferred.
- General knowledge of information security frameworks, standards, and general best practices.
- Technical knowledge network security solutions and concepts including firewalls, intrusion detection and prevention, wireless access points, and management and analysis.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and with cross-functional teams.
Equal Opportunity Employer committed to employment of Females, Minorities, Persons with Disabilities and Veterans.
An E-Verify Employer
For Immediate Placement - Andrew Raynor Dover New Hampshire