Textura, the leading provider of collaboration and productivity tools for the construction industry, is looking for an Infrastructure Engineer to lead projects and provide support related to our current & future Windows environment in multiple locations.
The Infrastructure Engineer will collaborate as part of a team responsible for day to day build and management of our Enterprise data center environments. The role designs and implements the physical infrastructure, system operations and management, support methods and procedures of the Textura production and non-production Microsoft based server and database environments. Additionally, is responsible for implementation of monitoring and management tools and techniques to help guarantee 100% availability across all environments.
Duties include configuration, design and implementation of server, network, and storage solutions (Windows Server, Active Directory, DNS, MS-SQL, VMware, NetApp, etc.) problem diagnosis and resolution, new service evaluation and design, testing and analysis of server performance and capacity planning. The Window Systems Engineer is responsible for delivering enterprise projects, guidance on architecture and expertise to business, application support, development and QA teams.
This position is ideal for an Infrastructure Engineer who demonstrates an attitude toward successfully completing projects and accomplishing goals on time. Textura seeks those who are customer facing focused, demonstrate excellent written & verbal communication, and able to collaborate with multiple teams (Operations, Development, QA, Business Representatives).
As an Infrastructure Engineer, the team member will participate comfortably with minimal supervision, take ownership, and follow issues through to completion in order to contribute to the growth and financial success of the organization.
Textura will provide a competitive salary, benefits, 401K, bonus program, training, development, and advancement opportunities.
Please visit our website at www.texturacorp.com to learn more about our products and the customers we partner with and service.
- Provide systems and software installation, tuning, backup, DR and support across production and pre-production environments in multiple physical locations
- Manages data center and infrastructure design, physical hardware, Windows server installations, clustering configurations, virtualization infrastructure
- Installs, configures, monitors, and maintains custom business application software built on the Microsoft stack
- Develop, implement and maintain tools and pro0cesses for automating system administration, management, alerting, and monitoring to obtain complete and proactive view of the systems and user experience
- Maintenance of hardware and operating system, administration of hosted services, monitoring system performance, and the implementation and monitoring of security policies
- Project work will include the planning and execution of server installations and migrations and the development and testing of disaster recovery capabilities
- Leads efforts on tuning, performance management and capacity planning for the infrastructure
- Provides subject matter expertise (SME) on the architecture, designs and implementations of new projects and deliverables
- Participate in rotating on-call coverage or emergency response as needed
- Responsible for Application Deployments off hours (estimated once a month)
For Immediate Placement - Andrew Raynor Dover New Hampshire