IT management professionals, take your career to the next level by bringing your technical and leadership expertise to some of the nation’s top companies. Let Vaco serve as your advocate in presenting you to clients who are looking for IT Managers. Our recruiting staff gives you an advantage over your competition by promoting your strengths and assets directly to hiring managers while helping you to be more prepared for your interviews.
From keeping you up to date on market trends and industry expectations, to providing you with valuable insight into the company’s culture, compensation expectations and growth opportunities of specific clients, Vaco will give you the edge you need in today’s highly competitive job marketplace. If you have a strong technology and leadership background and are ready for a rewarding new challenge, let Vaco help you to make it happen. Apply today!
As an IT Director, you will oversee and provide project management for an information technology team responsible for network infrastructure, telephony, mobile and local servers.
* Minimum 5 years of experience in IT leadership position showing career advancement
* The ability to partner successfully with sales and business leadership
* Bachelor’s degree (Computer Science preferred) or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Ability to adapt to and thrive in a demanding, growth oriented environment.
* Technical skills: demonstrated knowledge operating systems including Windows, IOS, basic network security, e-mail (Exchange), databases (SQL), SAN/NAS, telephony, and software running on various platforms.
* Experience in application optimization on various platforms.
* Anti-virus administration
* Strong understanding of all aspects of Microsoft networking principles
* Clear understanding of enterprise security policies
* Working experience with backup solutions
PREFERRED SKILLS, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND COMPENTENCIES:
* Experience in working with small/midsize IT environments
* Knowledge of Printer/Copier Industry
* Up to date certifications in on or more of the following technologies Microsoft, VMware, Cisco
* Knowledge of SOX and PCI compliance obligations.
* Familiarization with supporting mobile devices
* Familiar with supporting Cisco switches/routers
* Possesses strong interpersonal skills
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Must demonstrate ability to effectively adapt to rapidly changing technology and apply it to business needs.
For Immediate Placement - Andrew Raynor Dover New Hampshire