This position will lead, coordinate, and communicate with all levels of management the on-going activities and assignments of the strategic projects. This candidate acts as a liaison and an escalation point between the IT teams and the company’s various business units. Must be willing to change direction and communicate on analysis, execution, and focus on short notice.
They must be able to clearly and consistently communicate to the business on all aspects of Software Development Life Cycle, ProjectLifecycle, Incident Support, and Change Management processes. The incumbent must have clear focus on process analysis wITh an understanding of technical problems and solutions as well as the relationship to the business environment.
Additionally, the incumbent will be responsible for managing multiple corporate project(s) with high visibility and attention to detail. The candidate will be interacting with various internal customers to provide project management services, gathering and writing business requirements, assembling project teams, coordinating appropriate resources to ensure timely Project completion. They must be able to quickly create, update, and maintain substantial project timelines for management review and reporting. This position is responsible for managing all phases of the Project life cycle while servicing multiple business units, development, and engineering teams. For this position it is CRITICAL to demonstrate PM work with an attention to detail and be an active participant (with hands on work) in a fast pace environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ability to lead Project teams across entire Project lifecycle (Initiation, Planning, Execution, Controlling and Closure)
- Assists management in planning, resource allocation, project estimation, and scheduling for various Projects and initiatives
- Provides support and guidance to the Project teams in performing their assignments, tasks, and monitoring the successful delivery (execution)
- Oversee the development of business requirements documents that meet customer’s business needs.
- Ensure the development of quality documentation for all criticalProject
- Coordinate with technical team during technical architecture design reviews, development and implementation of critical project
- Project management as required
- Performs other related duties as assigned
For Immediate Placement - Andrew Raynor Dover New Hampshire