Job Title IT Senior Business Systems Analyst Location Northbrook, IL, US Description
Other companies make products. We make a difference! Click Here!
Promoting safe living and working environments.
UL is a global independent safety science company with more than a century of expertise innovating safety solutions from the public adoption of electricity to new breakthroughs in areas such as sustainability, renewable energy, mobile payment security and nanotechnology. Dedicated to promoting safe living and working environments, UL helps safeguard people, products and places in important ways, facilitates trade and provides peace of mind.
The Dynamics CRM Systems Analyst is responsible for gathering and documenting business requirements, developing current and future process definitions and performing project and change management activities. In addition to these activities, this role will require a foundational understanding of an Dynamics CRM on-line application environment, as they will be doing the configuration and testing of the solutions along with the production support of the system.
The position requires a strong communicator and an individual with a team oriented approach. The successful candidate will possess the ability to interact and effectively communicate with internal customers, local and remote teams, technical support teams and quality assurance teams.
This position will report to a Business System Lead.
- Lead business analyst and requirements gathering activities during implementations
- Assist with the identification of internal user needs for CRM
- Document current and to be business processes. Assist in reengineering business processes.
- Create Functional and Technical Specifications documentation for CRM projects
- Engage with business to analyze, evaluate, design, integrate, build and test customizations and integration to third-party applications for CRM
- Enhance CRM usability by designing and optimizing navigation, forms, and layout
- Develop initiatives to improve, capture, or migrate additional client data and ensure accuracy of information
- Provide timely, high quality service/support that meets or exceeds user expectations
- Work across functional teams to facilitate CRM analysis such as dashboards and reports
- Partner with Infrastructure team and service provider to manage CRM technology platform and ensure availability, integrity and accessibility
- Work with Project Manager in completing projects within defined scope, time and budget.
- Maintain and administer the CRM system
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3 or more years’ experience implementing large packaged CRM applications (Microsoft Dynamics on-line CRM, Siebel, Salesforce.com) required.
- 3 or more years of business analysis experience.
- Good knowledge of Sales, Marketing and Service functionality of CRM applications
- Knowledge of data and security governance guidelines and a strong detail orientation
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM experience preferred.
- Ability to facilitate communication between business and technical staff with respect to CRM change requirements
- Knowledge of Marketo and Experlogix a plus
- Excellent customer centric communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to multi-task
- Solid understanding of business and information technology processes.
• Ability to work independently, as well as contributing as an effective team member
Additional Details How To Apply
We accept the uniqueness in individuals and see it as a powerful asset to our employees, services and community.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation
Amount of Travel Minimum Travel Work At Home No
For Immediate Placement - Andrew Raynor Dover New Hampshire