IT Systems Engineer Lead – Integration Services
Join a place where innovation and creativity are a way of life— and love what you do.
Why Progressive? We’re a company that doesn’t stop until a job is finished, with a goal to consistently test our limits and exceed expectations. As a member of our IT group, you’ll have the opportunity to work on market-changing projects in a dynamic, collaborative environment where innovative thinking is encouraged. Also enjoy competitive compensation, a first-class benefits package and generous relocation assistance.
Looking for the chance to work with cutting edge technology in a large, fast-paced environment? Enjoy collaborating with others who share your passion for technology and problem solving? Then check out this IT Systems Engineer Lead position!
As an IT Systems Engineer Lead – Integration Services, you’ll have a key role in how our systems function. Using your knowledge of system analysis and architecture, you’ll build and maintain the technical infrastructure and platforms that support our systems. Handling various tasks, like the installation of hardware and software, you’ll troubleshoot issues related to our server environments, client technology, networks, storage and other technology supporting our enterprise systems and data centers. You’ll be a consultant on a variety of projects including updates to server hardware, system configurations and networking in either enterprise-wide infrastructure or IT operations. You’ll ensure designs and architectural standards are tested and implemented without service interruption.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
• Associate’s degree in Information Technology, Telecommunications, Computer Science, Software Engineering, Math or related field of study and a minimum of six (6) years working with operating system hardware and/or software components in a large IT environment with many categories of devices, infrastructures and operating systems.
• In lieu of a degree, a minimum of eight (8) years related experience working with operating system hardware and/or software components in a large IT environment with many categories of devices, infrastructures and operating systems may be accepted.
• Strong interpersonal, negotiation, communication, teamwork, problem-solving, and organizational skills
• In-depth knowledge of:
• IT operations, such as operating systems components, utilities, production schedulers and system environment hardware components (e.g., CPU, disk and tape technologies
• Computer coding/programming languages and software development concepts
• Data structures, data management practices, system interaction patterns and interfaces
• Corporate security rules, legal and regulatory obligations such as PCI, SOX or similar standards
• Vendor software integration and interaction patterns
• Advanced technical troubleshooting, diagnosing and problem solving skills
• Analyzes data from various sources to determine next steps
• Listening, verbal and written communications skills with the ability to translate technical information into understandable terms to a variety of audiences
• Presentation skills and ability to present information in various ways to meet audience needs
Preferred Technology Skills and Experience:
• Experience with Web Services, cloud integration, mobile architecture, API management and SOA architecture
• Experience in application development using C# or Java
• Experience in supporting software in LINUX/UNIX environment, including installation, configuration, scripting, and upgrade
• Experience with integration appliance products from suppliers such as Intel, IBM DataPower, Layer 7, Vordel/Axway, Apigee, SOASoftware
• Experience with API Management (Intel, Layer7, Apigee, IBM, Mashery)
• Gainshare bonus program of up to 30% of base salary. Gainshare is a bonus program given to all employees based on company profitability
• Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, life) and a 401k plan
• Ongoing training, tuition assistance and opportunities for career advancement
• Award winning, inclusive environment with Employee Resource Groups
• Flexible shifts, casual dress, and great corporate culture
• Child care subsidy
• On-site clinical care and fitness center
Showcase your unique skills and technical prowess at a company named to the CIO 100 and InformationWeek 500 lists!
Apply now and find out what it’s like to be valued for the talent and passion you invest in all that you do.
Here are a few things to keep in mind when applying with us:
• You’ll be asked for information around your employment history and educational background
• After applying, you are able to monitor your status in the recruiting process on your profile
• A recruiter will contact you by email or phone if you are under consideration for a current position
• Must meet company requirements on our online assessment test
• Candidates must pass a comprehensive background check
Equal Opportunity Employer
Sponsorship is not available for this position. Progressive generally does not sponsor foreign national candidates for work authorization except for positions that in Progressive’s determination require highly specialized knowledge and for which candidate sponsorship is appropriate.
For Immediate Placement - Andrew Raynor Dover New Hampshire