Required Education, Experience, and Skills include:
- Bachelor’s degree (B.S. or B.A.) from four-year college or university
- Minimum of one (1) related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of one (1-2) years or more of .Net c# Experience or other object oriented programming
- Desktop and/or client/server application development experience
- Experience with SQL Server, Oracle, PostgreSQL, MySQL
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities Required:
- Self-motivated individual who enjoys challenges and learning new skills and technologies
- Able to creatively solve problems and find solutions
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Solid understanding of software development standards and tools
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to provide accurate estimates and meet deadlines
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential and marginal functions may require maintaining physical condition necessary for bending, stooping, sitting, walking or standing for prolonged periods of time; most of time is spent sitting with frequent opportunity to move about.
Work Environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be borne by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Job is performed in an office setting with exposure to computer screens and requires extensive use of a computer, keyboard, mouse and multi-line telephone system.
Additional Qualifying Factors:
As a condition of employment, must pass a pre-employment drug screening, as well as have acceptable reference and background check results. May be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Only US citizens are eligible for a security clearance. Must have or be eligible for security clearances.
Native preference applies
The Tatitlek Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on color, religion, sex, national origin, or protected veterans status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or any other status protected by law.
For Immediate Placement - Andrew Raynor Dover New Hampshire