Montana Interactive is looking for a talented and motivated Junior Systems Administrator wanting an opportunity to help manage a wide-ranging server infrastructure that includes Windows and Linux. We are looking for an entry-level system administrator to assist with Windows server administration, production support and desktop support.
We host and maintain multiple environments and platforms for our 300 plus eGovernment services for the State of Montana and local entities. You will work in an environment using modern technology where you have the ability to learn and grow in this position.
Montana Interactive, LLC is a subsidiary of NIC, Inc., an entrepreneurial nationwide company that promotes from within giving you the opportunity to take your career as far as you desire.
This is a full-time position located in Helena, Montana
• Deploy applications and services into production Windows and Linux systems
• Oversee company’s office computer systems, local desktop and networks specifically with regards to uptime and security
• Installation, configuration, administration, and maintenance of Windows infrastructure (including Active Directory) and support Linux server administrator
• Assist Systems Administrator with implementing system-level enhancements and new technologies
• Support project teams in troubleshooting issues
• Maintain system backup procedures
• Manage user accounts
• Manage security requirements such as running system and application scans
• Maintain inventory for all systems
• On call and after hours duties
• Other duties as assigned
For Immediate Placement - Andrew Raynor Dover New Hampshire