Founded in 1971, Dialysis Clinic, Inc. (DCI) remains the nation’s largest non-profit dialysis provider. With the help of approximately 5,000 talented and caring employees, DCI provides care to more than 14,000 patients affected with kidney disease. We offer a variety of services including in-center hemodialysis, in-center self-care hemodialysis, home hemodialysis, Continuous Ambulatory Peritoneal Dialysis (CAPD), Continuous Cycling Peritoneal Dialysis (CCPD) and inpatient dialysis services in hospitals across the United States. Each position within DCI, from billers to administrators to nursing staff, serves the goal of providing excellent patient care.
The care of the patient is our reason for existence.
Under the general supervision of our IT Applications Manager, the Lawson Programmer Analyst will primarily provide functional expertise and make critical enhancements to our Lawson HR/Payroll/Benefits Applications.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other Lawson related duties may be assigned:
- Set up and configure HR/Payroll/Benefits applications on the backend in order for the user screens to function correctly.
- The Lawson Analyst will have a strong Information Technology background that will allow them to accurately troubleshoot system set up issues
- Manage, develop, implement, and maintain operational processes and industry best practices
- Effectively interact and communicate with Lawson users to ensure understanding of the applications, reporting requests and business need; ask clarifying questions to help customer and provide timely results for customer satisfaction
- Provide end-user application support for Lawson HR/PR/Benefits and TimeLink Attendance/Scheduling/Time Keep applications as needed
- Import and export data records, cleansing, auditing and validating data sets within excel or other file formats as requested
- Work with SQL for data research
- Be a backup to the Operator for payroll processing
- Be familiar with change control and project management
- Participate in training cross functional teams in the use, maintenance and protocols related to the Lawson HR/PR/Benefits suite and TimeLink applications
- Regularly update supervisor and/or project managers
- Attend weekly team meetings
- Perform other tasks as required
For Immediate Placement - Andrew Raynor Dover New Hampshire