Kronos is the global leader in workforce management solutions that enable organizations to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. Tens of thousands of organizations in 100 countries – including more than half the Fortune 1000® – use Kronos time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, HR and payroll, hiring, and labor analytics applications. Kronos customers include enterprises large and small across diverse industries worldwide including retail, hospitality, healthcare, manufacturing, public sector, services, and distribution.
Kronos is a privately held company and was founded in 1977. Headquartered in Chelmsford, Massachusetts, Kronos employs more than 4,000 people worldwide.
Kronos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Lead SW QA Engineer;
- Provides standards, procedures and functional specifications for the development and execution of software test plans using both automated and manual testing to ensure products meet design specifications and are within the specified quality standards
- Develops use cases/story tests / suites of tests / shippable unit or headline test strategies as requirements for implementation of tests spanning multiple product sets or the suite.
- Able to perform all testing activities as defined by the Kronos software development process
Quality Assurance & Measurement
- Uses formal software QA methodologies to design product test environments that emulate typical customer use, configuration and load
- Implements metrics for product & project quality measurement
- Analyses and leverages personal observations and quality metrics to drive necessary course correction if required
- Applies advanced knowledge and experience to the development of new quality assurance methods, programs and procedures
- Participates in projects, programs and business initiatives in the area of expertise using demonstrated knowledge and experience in quality methods
- Applies expert understanding of complex concepts & principles delivering sound judgment & interpretation
- Considers multiple solutions to problems through existing and new methodologies
- Advises team on technical issues in area of expertise
- Communicates with product management, quality analysts & engineers, product developers and technical support specialists on product or customer issues to develop testing strategies and development of stories.
- Consults with subject matter experts, product owners, program managers, development engineers in resolution of problems
- Works as an expert and independently sets directions for the team of high complexity
- Coaches junior members of the team from a technical & domain perspective
- Grows the technical knowledge & expertise of the team
- Partners with developers for detailed technical story definition, implementation and test development & story acceptance
- Participates in the development of process improvement initiatives
- Participates in industry forums related to the area of the domain or product
- Offers expertise cutting across units and makes tactical decisions which will have a positive impact on the business
For Immediate Placement - Andrew Raynor Dover New Hampshire