As Manager, Application Support
You will be responsible for managing a team of Application Support Engineers who support key enterprise internally developed and Commercial of the Shelf applications. Collaboration closely with internal business units, Application Development and Infrastructure leadership to communicate milestones for on-time delivery and to ensure TrueBlue’s enterprise application environments are scalable, secure and healthy.
What you’ll do
- Manage, lead and mentor a team of engineers in the support of core enterprise applications including mobile-based solutions, ESB, middleware solutions and thick-client design.
- Develop Key Performance Metrics and action planning for up-line management.
- Prioritize and ensure resources are assigned to escalations from the Service Management team. Drive issues to resolution and communicate effectively to leadership on status and impact.
- Take a lead role in incident response meetings for major production impacting events.
- Lead team in Dev/Ops practices.
- Create and maintain documentation related to applications and application issues.
- Participate and contribute to Scrum/Agile processes and assignments.
- Develop and utilize monitoring and alerting tools for reporting the health of critical applications.
What you bring to the table
- Demonstrated background managing teams in the troubleshooting of Linux/UNIX, Windows 2008/2012 servers and application services.
- Experience with corporate source systems/files (i.e. Payroll, Human Resources, General Ledger, Hiring/Employee Processing, Inventory & Purchasing, Vendor Payments and Time & Attendance).
- At least 5 years of experience in Information Technology preferably with a strong technical understanding of the various hardware, software and networking systems being supported.
- Demonstrated ability to identify process improvement opportunities, demonstrated knowledge of change management, and experience implementing new process/technology to standardize operations.
- Exceptional communication and time management skills with the ability to track and ensure the success of multiple simultaneous projects.
- Ability to communicate effectively at Executive levels.
- Exceptional analytical, technical and diagnostic skills, ability to lead incident management efforts, troubleshooting efforts and RCAs.
- Ability to lead multi-person efforts to deliver significant project deliverables in a timely fashion with little to no oversight.
As a TrueBlue employee you can
- Make a difference in other peoples’ lives.
- Be a part of a dynamic and diverse team.
- Be recognized for your contributions.
- Grow and develop personally and professionally.
TrueBlue, Inc. is the nation’s leading provider of industrial staffing and outsourced workforce solutions. Publicly traded since 1995, the company provides work opportunities to over half million people through firms such as: Centerline, CLP Resources, HRX, Labor Ready, PeopleScout, PlaneTechs, Spartan Staffing, Staff Management, and StudentScout.
At TrueBlue We believe in creating limitless possibilities for employees, workers and customers. We are guided by our values: Be Passionate, Be Accountable, Be Optimistic, Be Respectful and Be True. TrueBlue provides an excellent benefits package, which includes: 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Program, Tuition Reimbursement and comprehensive Health and Welfare coverage including Medical/Dental/Vision and prescription drug benefits.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
For Immediate Placement - Andrew Raynor Dover New Hampshire