MWV and RockTenn have come together to form WestRock. WestRock makes consumer and corrugated packaging solutions that give our customers a winning edge in the global marketplace. We partner closely with customers on everything from beverage packs and pizza boxes to trigger sprayers and fragrance pumps to paperboard used for a wide variety of packaging and shipping containers. We consider ourselves to be part of their team – as we strive for continuous improvement together.
Every day, our 42,000 team members combine practical innovations and rigorous execution in about 275 operating and business facilities across North America, South America, Europe and Asia to deliver products and services that answer unique local needs. We expect to win as a company and lead the industry by achieving success together with our customers, employees and investors.
Norcross, GA/Information Technology
Manager, Information Security
The Manager of Information Security is responsible for information security policy and the coordination of information security efforts across the company. Working with senior IT management, the role coordinates the process for evolving a companywide information security strategy and vision. The role oversees the creation and maintenance of information security policy, leads security risk assessment efforts, and owns the company awareness and training program. He or she also advises and collaborates with the full IT and Internal Audit organizations regarding security posture, disaster recovery plans, and audit and compliance practices.
Plans, Designs, Implements and Monitors Information Security Policies and Procedures for the company
- Identifies areas where existing security requires change or development and develops proposals, processes and implementation plans
- Develops and maintains enterprise-wide security standards, policies, procedures and guidelines to maintain the systems (e.g. ESP, CSIRT)
- Develops and maintains tactical procedures for operationalizing policies (e.g. processing SOC and IDS alerts)
- Conduct monthly security meetings and drive resolution of information security issues
- Oversee incident response planning as well as the investigation of security breaches, and assist with disciplinary and legal matters associated with such breaches as necessary
- Develop and implement a security awareness program
Provides Security Support for Enterprise-Wide Projects
- Rigorously manages Security projects and drives them to completion
- Provides technical expertise and guidance on the administration of security tools that control and monitor information security
- Participate in the evaluation of vendor proposals, new and existing security designs, and emerging security technologies and systems.
What you will need to succeed
Education and Experience
- BA or BS in Computer Science, Information Management, or related field, or equivalent experience; Masters preferred
- 15 years of related work experience in Information Security and/or IT focused
- Knowledge of Privacy/Security Regulations and Sarbanes-Oxley IT control standards.
- Strong understanding of Information Security processes, technologies, and practices.
- Information Security Certification(s) with demonstrated work experience is preferred. Desired certifications include: CISSP, CISA, CISM
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication, organization, decision-making, advanced problem solving, and presentation/training skills; as well as initiative, adaptability, and customer focus.
- Must possess the ability to build positive team relationships with all levels of individuals at the facility/division; corporate level.
- Should have experience with business continuity planning, auditing, and risk management, as well as contract and vendor negotiation
Physical Requirements/Working Conditions
Works in a professional office setting requiring a minimum of 25% travel. Must read, write, and speak the English language. Must have normal (or correction to normal) sight, hearing, and manual dexterity. Physical demands include standing, sitting, and walking.
If this sounds great to you and you think you fit in, please submit your application. We want to hear from you!
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.
For Immediate Placement - Andrew Raynor Dover New Hampshire