Microsoft GP Consultant
Microsoft GP Consultant
Job Responsibilities: The Microsoft GP Consultant works with client companies in the configuration, implementation and support of accounting/business solutions, primarily Great Plains (GP) software systems This position requires an experienced Microsoft GP consultant (minimum of 5+ years), familiar with the various versions of GP, ideally v10 thru v2013. This role requires a client-facing competency in positioning Microsoft GP, articulating the value of the solution, scoping and planning the implementation effort, and, ultimately serving as the hands on consultant to configure and deploy the solution all the way though client-involved testing processes.
Key day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Supporting client engagement and business development, ideally leveraging existing client relationships
- Working as a team with other firm technical and business process oriented consultants
- Configuring and deploying Microsoft solutions, specifically GP on SQL platforms (including GL, AP, AR, payroll, inventory, order entry, HR, and purchasing modules)
- Providing day-to-day technical application support for clients
- Leading client training and participating in solution demonstration efforts- Providing expertise in integration of third party solutions into the Microsoft GP platform
- Bringing a can-do attitude and team player mentality
This position requires limited travel to client sites.
You want your next step to be the right one. You’ve worked hard to get where you are today. And now you’re ready to your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. RSM is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you’ll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
Experience RSM US. Experience the power of being understood.
RSM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
Location Street Address: 30 South 17th St., Suite 710 City: Philadelphia State: PA Region: Northeast Region Position Type: Full Time Job Type: Experienced Degree Required: Bachelor Travel Required: Yes Sponsor candidates who are not eligible to work in US: No Requisition ID: NEMC17877
For Immediate Placement - Andrew Raynor Dover New Hampshire