NextAce is leading the title insurance industry in developing a new approach to title search, exam and production. Through the development of new title production technologies and software, NextAce has transformed how the title industry performs title production today and in the future. With unmatched integration across multiple production platforms, NextAce connects a vast network of data resources to accurately produce a single, or thousands of title reports across the nation in a matter of minutes.
NextAce is owned by a Fortune 500 company, but its small, entrepreneurial staff provides a fast-paced, start-up culture where change and innovation are encouraged. We’re looking for candidates that excel at what they do, are self-starters that can drive themselves and their team to excellence, and be accountable for their goals and performance.
NextAce is looking for an enthusiastic, self-starting Senior Network Engineer with a passion for maintaining and growing a mission critical network environment. They must have a proven record of managing a complex infrastructure and solving challenging business problems. The selected candidate will be both self-motivated and able to work effectively on a team responsible for the technology needs of our projects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Ensuring the availability, performance and security of our data networks including LAN, WAN, wireless networks.
- Manage/maintain SQL cluster
- Manage VMware clusters
- Manage NetApp enterprise storage
- Configuration and maintenance of Juniper and Cisco firewalls
- Assist in planning infrastructure upgrades
- Assure projects are implemented on time.
- Focus and complete tasks with rapidly changing priorities
For Immediate Placement - Andrew Raynor Dover New Hampshire