* Bachelors Degree or higher.
* 5 years experience in a capacity planning, ERP or MRP role.
* 5 years experience in conducting and overseeing Internet infrastructure requirements gathering and capacity planning.
* 5 years experience in data modeling.
* Deploying Internet enabled applications in a Service Provider environment
* Internet technology – BGP, TCP/IP and HTTP based knowledge
* Capacity planning in large Service Provider or similar environments
* Experience with data collection using SQL.
* Experience using Data Modeling tools such as MS Excel
* Strong reputation as a thought leader, awareness of technology trends and external influencers.
* High degree of technical expertise and business acumen, previous general management experience preferred.
* Ability to set clear and deliverable goals. Demonstrates tenacity, commitment to deliver and accountability for results.
* A motivating manager capable of instilling excitement and inspiring others.
* Experience attracting, hiring, retaining, and mentoring high-performing teams and individuals.
* Track record of effectively managing employee performance through measurable objectives.
* Strong ability to influence and work collaboratively with people at all levels and within various functions of organizations.
* Effective communicator, ability to convey the organization’s vision.
* Is relocation available for this position: No
* Is US Citizenship required: No
* Is a Security Clearance Required: No
Akamai® is the leading content delivery network (CDN) providing cloud services that help deliver, optimize, and secure online content and business applications. At the foundation of Akamai solutions, the Akamai Intelligent Platform™ enables unmatched speed, reliability, and security–backed by expertise and relentless innovation–to improve reach and invisibility across the web. Akamai removes the complexities of connecting the increasingly mobile world, supporting 24/7 consumer demand, and enabling enterprises to more securely leverage the cloud. To learn how Akamai is accelerating the pace of innovation in a hyperconnected world, visit www.akamai.com, and follow @Akamaijobs on Twitter.
Akamai Technologies is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength that diversity brings to the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of gender, race/ethnicity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected group status. EEO is the Law.
Nearest Major Market: Cambridge
Nearest Secondary Market: Boston
Job Segments: Network, Social Media, SQL, ERP, Database, Technology, Marketing
For Immediate Placement - Andrew Raynor Dover New Hampshire