Qualifications and Experience:
- 2+ years experience in a large-scale, heterogeneous data center environment (preferably Windows 2003/2008 or newer)
- Intermediate understanding of TCP/IP, Routers, Switches, Hubs, Firewalls, Domains, DNS, DHCP and Subnets
- Advanced Tier 1 & 2 application support of web server systems (Windows platform)
- Highly motivated, self starter with a positive attitude and strong initiative to face the challenges of a very fast-paced, high-energy customer-focused operations organization
- Basic network administration on Cisco, HP, Dell, or even small office networking exp.
- Any experience with Linux or UNIX is a plus
6am to 6pm or 6pm to 6am
Shifts can be Sunday, Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday, Thursday, Friday. Everyone will work and rotate every other Saturday. Position are salary non-exempt.
If you are interested in this position or know someone who is, please contact:
Lisa or Bryce at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
We love referrals so much we pay for them! If you know someone that you would recommend, click HERE and we will do the rest!
Our competitive package includes a salaried rate for every hour worked, health and vision insurance, dental reimbursement plan, 401k, holiday, vacation and sick time.
Taos Mountain, LLC. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color national origin, sex, age status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
For Immediate Placement - Andrew Raynor Dover New Hampshire