ITSM Event Management Process Engineer
The Process Engineer provides leadership and technical oversight for the process engineering and improvement of ITIL processes, works independently or in a lead role on a process improvement team. The Process Engineer oversees technical content of all process engineering operations, including process studies, stakeholder and gap analysis, feasibility studies, process engineering detail design deliverables, and process improvement project planning and management from business/technical requirements analysis through implementation.
Essential Job Duties:
1. Identify process organizational strengths, weaknesses and opportunities.
2. Identify, justify, and implement process improvement. Facilitate communication between technical and business stakeholders.
3. Discuss, design, and document functional specifications for process requirements and enhancements.
4. Ensure that all process stakeholders are adequately trained on new processes, and are aware of their role in process management.
5. Develop, monitor, and routinely report upon process compliance, productivity, and performance metrics.
6. Facilitate process and quality review committee meetings, as necessary.
7. Provide project coordination for the release of IT Service Management and Process Quality tool enhancements.
8. Ensure that process, roles, responsibilities, and documentation are kept current and relevant.
9. Provide support to the ongoing Process Improvement Roadmap.
10. Working knowledge of Lean Six Sigma and the DMAIC Process Steps
1. 3-5 years of experience in ITIL Process Management and Development.
2. High level of analytical and problem-solving skills.
3. Strong group facilitation skills.
4. Demonstrated ability to comprehend complex or technical information.
5. Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of the ITIL v3 framework and application of best practice.
6. Teamwork: Work cooperatively and productively with others to achieve results. Act to promote a healthy work climate, good morale, and cooperation between team members. Promote teamwork by building commitment and maintaining optimism.
7. Customer Orientation: Listen and respond effectively to customer questions. Resolve customer problems to the customer’s satisfaction, and respects all internal and external customers. Use a team approach when dealing with customers. Follow up to evaluate customer satisfaction, and commit to exceeding customer expectations.
8. Oral and Written Communication: Write in a concise and organized manner. Appear knowledgeable and confident when communicating information to peers, customers, and management. Listen actively and speak clearly and directly. Share information with others to help them to perform their jobs, and seek information from others in order to do job more effectively.
9. Attention to Detail: Monitor and check work or information. Plan and organize time and resources efficiently. Provide information on a timely basis and in a usable form to others who need to act on it. Carefully monitor the details and quality of own and others’ work. Complete all work according to procedures and standards
1. ITIL v3 Foundations Certification.
2. Proven process improvement experience in one or more of the ITIL practice areas of Problem, Configuration and Change Management.
3. The ability to create an initiative and sell it to different teams within the organization with passion and an understanding of the value that it will add. Strong skills to educate in both direct and indirect methods, through the development of various educational materials, with the ability to adapt communication styles for a variety of audiences (individual to large group)
4. Competency in performing data analysis, using basic SQL skills, and experience using a common reporting tool (Access, Crystal, QlikView, etc…) to advance the reporting capabilities across all Service Management practices
For Immediate Placement - Andrew Raynor Dover New Hampshire