PRODUCT MANAGER RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Each person on the Product Management team will take ownership of a segment of the portfolio
- There are 5-6 products within the portfolio.
- Meeting with customers and educating them on the products, going through pricing, etc.
- Driving projects through life-cycle.
PRODUCT MANAGER REQUIREMENTS:
- Product Management – Able to lead project portfolios and life-cycle.
- Project Management – Driving project plans and software releases.
- Sales enablement – Coach and talk with customers about new products, pricing, creating collateral materials for customers as needed.
- Needs to be comfortable in different work streams.
- Software project portfolio management.
- Experience with the following:
- Software integration
- Release management
- Defect management
If you are ready to take on the next step in your career and this seems like the perfect job for you, send your updated resume and contact info to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] right away!
The Select Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. The Select Group expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status.
The Select Group is committed to attracting and developing a diverse workforce (EEO)
For Immediate Placement - Andrew Raynor Dover New Hampshire