Expanding healthcare company located in the Inland Empire is currently looking for a Program Manager for a full time opportunity.
Responsible to lead Program Managers to help shape our business and ensure our teams and partners area aligned and executing on the right strategic priorities. Will lead the development and management of the ePMO roadmap across Five Strategic Initiatives to maximize value creation and our ability to execute. Establishes and maintains an operational framework for continual intake, prioritization, and monitoring of roadmap initiatives. Establishes and maintains a sustainable and maintainable reporting process and will own communication and reporting to program stakeholders (e.g. business owners, executive leadership, technology partners).
• Manages organizational wide portfolio of complex enterprise projects
• Creates and / or matures processes and structure to accurately report out on and track 200+ projects in the portfolio (e.g. stronger change and financial controls)
• Trains sub-portfolio groups, program managers, and project managers on new portfolio tracking methods
• Creates reports and dashboards to inform executive audience on portfolio performance and delivery status
• Up to five (5) interdependent work tracks
• Scope of work encompasses multiple business units and may span across multiple programs
• Scope of project enhancements is across multiple applications, with applications spanning across multiple initiatives and business organizations
Project Integration Management :(Project Charter, Scope, Project Management Plan, Direct and
Manage Project Execution, Control Work and Changes, Close Out):
• Converts business cases to business plans
• Develops and executes user training plans
• Stays abreast of portfolio projects
• Develops framework and manages the tracking of interdependencies within or across projects
• Manages coordination across multiple stakeholders from both IT and Business to ensure project objectives are met
Project Scope Management :(Scope planning, definition, WBS, scope verification, scope control).
• Understands and consistently meets project stakeholder expectations within scope of project role by responding promptly to client/stakeholder inquiries
• Demonstrates knowledge and use of change management process
Project Time Management :(Detailed activity and resource planning, on time control)
• Responsible for accurate time reporting for project work they are leading
• Manages tracking of interdependencies across multiple sub-projects
• Responsible for measuring and reporting “on time” metric for assigned scope
Project Cost Management :(Detailed activity and resource costing, on budget control, develop and manage forecasts).
• Leverages knowledge and prior experience to develop appropriate solutions
• Responsible for measuring and reporting “on budget” metric for assigned scope
Project Human Resource Management :(HR Planning, Acquire, Develop, Manage Team)
• Leverages knowledge of and trains team members in Project Management methodology, skills, and tools in partnership with PMO Managers
• Provides direct, constructive feedback/ and coaching to team members
• Provides project management mentoring for team members
• Establishes coordination across projects to ensure adequate resources are available and delivery commitments are met
• Partner with PMO Manager to ensure smooth transition of project team members to new projects within each strategic initiatives
Project Communications Management :(Communications Planning, Information Distribution, Performance Reporting, Stakeholder Management)
• Responsible for tracking and reporting accurate project and deliverable status for assigned scope of work
• Responsible for developing KPI
• Capable of developing communication presentations with minimal guidance
• Ability to resolve complex organizational issues and influence change at an executive level.
• A self-starter, able to work effectively with minimal direct supervision.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Excellent listening and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language.
• Highly self-motivated and self-directed.
• Keen attention to detail.
• Proven analytical and creative problem-solving abilities.
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
• Strong customer service orientation.
• Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
For Immediate Placement - Andrew Raynor Dover New Hampshire