Clearance Level Needed: Secret Shift: Day Category: Security
Clearance Level Needed: Secret
Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions. At ManTech International Corporation, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
As a Program Matrix Security Support Analyst, you will be compliant with U.S. Public Law, DoD security policy issuances, and COCOM and MDA security directives. You will support security analytical services to the Research, Development, and Acquisition Security Directorate of the Missile Defense Agency, to include operational security issues and initiatives. Provide assistance, comments, and recommendations to the government customer.
• Implement security requirements guidance
• Provide Program Protection Planning support
• Conduct initial security classification guide assessments
• Perform as the Operations Security (OPSEC) inner face to the program. Serve as or assist the designated Program OPSEC coordinator(s) in executing OPSEC program requirements. Assist in development of Program-level Critical Information List (CIL), OPSEC assessments, and OPSEC awareness efforts
• Provide general security liaison for the MDA Program via reach-back to specialists in specific security areas (i.e., Information Security, Industrial Security, AT/FP, Personnel Security, International Security, Program Protection Planning, Supply Chain Risk Management, etc.)
• Coordinate with MDA/EIR Supply Chain Risk Management staff engagements between the Program and BMDS prime contractors to identify and assess supply chain risk associated with parts containing logic bearing components. Maintain program listings of equipment designated as critical components
• Provide support to MDA Test efforts directly involving the program to which assigned, per agreement and direction of MDA/EIR&s test security focal. Coordinate and communicate program level positions and requirements related to BMDS tests with MDA/EIR Test Security Lead. Coordinate with EIR Systems Protection Branch on security requirements and arrangements for Program systems participating in test events. Participate in weekly MDA/EIR Test Working Group meetings and bi-weekly MDA/EIR Test Support IRPs, when requested. Contribute and coordinate on security requirements identified in Test Operational Requirements (OR) documents
• Assist with Program-specific DD Form 254 preparation, identify security requirements for Statements of Objective (SOO), Statements of Work (SOW), and Requests for Proposal (RFP)
• BA/BS in related field
• 7 years of relevant experience as defined by the PWS. An additional 5 years of experience may be substituted for a BA/BS.
• Military or industry-based security background in the identified responsibilities
• Capable of providing expertise, and analytical techniques and processes for supported activities as required.
• Capable of working with minimal direction and oversight to directly solve complex problems is required.
Must have working knowledge and experience with:
Strong technical written and verbal communication skills essential.
Microsoft office suite of software
Security Requirements: U.S. Citizenship, active DoD SECRET security clearance, and capable of attaining a DoD TS clearance within 180 days upon direction of government customer.
Keywords: Matrix Security Support, Imbedded Security, Security
For Immediate Placement - Andrew Raynor Dover New Hampshire