TeleTech is bringing humanity back to business Our company was founded more than three decades ago on one guiding principle: Customer relationships built on trust and simplicity deliver lasting value for everyone. In other words, happy customers equal happy companies. Customer Strategy Services – Analytics
Programmer Analyst #LI-DT1
Building those relationships across every channel, every interaction, every day – that’s not so simple. The always on, multichannel world in which we live creates challenges for companies and customers alike. Companies, trying to adapt to a new world of connectivity, are faced with disconnected technology systems, data silos, outdated processes and rising costs. Customers, increasingly empowered by technology, demand a better experience in exchange for their loyalty. The result is a disconnect that is costing brands billions and pushing customers away.
We hire only first-class, highly qualified and passionate people to help us to build exceptional customer experiences.
Every day, customers are sharing more and more information about themselves with companies. The data is coming fast and furiously across channels. It is structured, unstructured, behavioral, demographic, historical and predictive. It provides priceless insight into what customers need and want. Used properly, this insight has the potential to unlock unlimited value. However, many organizations aren’t taking full advantage of the insight. Data is spread across silos and stuck in legacy systems. It’s difficult to access. It’s not accurate or complete. And when it is available, brands don’t know how to use the data to drive value. TeleTech’s Customer Intelligence Analytics Practice helps business leaders put their data to work, uncovering opportunities to create short-term financial impact and long-term enterprise value.
TeleTech is bringing humanity back to business
Our company was founded more than three decades ago on one guiding principle: Customer relationships built on trust and simplicity deliver lasting value for everyone. In other words, happy customers equal happy companies.
Customer Strategy Services – Analytics
iKnowtion, a TeleTech Consulting Company is looking for a successful candidate that will have experience using programming languages to manipulate large amounts of data. The primary responsibility of this role is to analyze large datasets to answer business questions by generating reports and output in Excel. The candidate will work in a team of programmers and business analysts to develop insightful deliverables that support data-driven marketing strategies.
What the role really does…
What the role really does…
- Manage and manipulate multiple large data sets, including: defining populations and variables, performing calculations and summarizations, and creating solutions to address client business questions
- Prepare complex analytic deliverables, combining multiple programming outputs to create cohesive reports in Excel
- Help design analytic data set specifications
- Lead in delivery of large analytic projects
- Mentor team members
- Contribute to the definition and development of key findings and marketing-oriented conclusions
What we’re looking for… An individual that will lead every day, live life passionately, seek first to understand and always do the right thing….while not being afraid to reach for the amazing!
What we’re looking for…
An individual that will lead every day, live life passionately, seek first to understand and always do the right thing….while not being afraid to reach for the amazing!
- Degree in a STEM field, Masters preferred
- 2+ years of professional experience working with large-scale relational databases, and ability to manipulate/ analyze / maintain relational databases
- Hands on experience in HiveQL.
- Ability to write Pig Latin scripts.
- Knowledge in Hadoop ecosystem (manipulating data, pulling data) (new and up and coming languages)
- Analysis experience with R, Python
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Ability to work independently
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong verbal and communication skills
- Comfortable working in team-oriented, deadline driven environment
Experience in following areas a plus
- Unix scripting
- Knowledge of statistical concepts
- Business, economics, or quantitative methods background preferable
TeleTech requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and drug test as a condition of employment. TeleTech is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Immediate Placement - Andrew Raynor Dover New Hampshire