Job Ref: 1044-1
Wilson, North Carolina
*Ideal candidate must be able to work on W2 or is an Independent Contractor.
Our client is one of the largest Fortune 500 financial services holding companies in the US providing clients with banking, insurance, and other financial solutions. They are now looking for a Project Analyst to join their team.
If you’re a high caliber and experienced Project Analyst, this is a superb opportunity to take your next step with a leading financial company.
Working within our client’s Wilson office, you’ll join a pleasant and productive work environment with a diverse workforce that can help you learn, grow, and be fulfilled in your work.
As a Project Analyst, you will be mainly responsible for:
- Creating project documentation to ensure appropriate communication throughout the project life cycle. Documentation would include, but not limited to:
- Project plan
- Implementation plan
- Team roster/meeting attendance
- Meeting minutes
- Disaster Recovery plan
- Managing small project initiatives with limited scope.
- Tracking, monitoring and documenting all Issues, deployments and team statuses.
- Assisting in the development and maintenance of project schedules by negotiating with team members to identify key milestones, project activities, dependencies, risks and timelines.
- Assisting in maintaining the defined project scope and meeting of objectives to ensure all expected deliverables are met.
- Daily report creation and project status to Department Manager
- Assisting management through all project phases, and ensure Team members are prepared for meetings and gate reviews.
- Providing support of deployed systems and peripheral within the company’s network Desktop Support as needed on the project.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- Overtime may be required.
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Technology related field or equivalent education and related training.
- Computer proficiency to include Windows 7, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access) and SharePoint experience
- Experience in the creation and documentation processes/procedures
- Ability to recognize the need for process improvement and make recommendations
- A strong desire to learn and experienced ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Self-motivator and the ability to work with minimum supervision
- Ability to work overtime as needed
As a Project Analyst, you must have strong analytical, problem solving and follow up skills, strong verbal and written communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills, and excellent organizational skills.
Experience with ServiceNow would be beneficial for your application.
To apply for the role of Project Analyst, please apply via the button shown.
Additional Keywords: Project Analyst, Senior Project Analyst, Sr. Project Analyst, Systems Analyst, Business Analyst, Business Systems Analyst, Analyst, Windows 7, Microsoft Office, SharePoint, Documentation, ServiceNow
For Immediate Placement - Andrew Raynor Dover New Hampshire