Overall Purpose: Manages, coordinates, leads projects from initiation through delivery. Responsible for meeting the project requirements and managing project scope, quality, schedule, budget, resources, and risk. Serve as a liaison between all the cross functional teams.
Roles & Responsibilities:
1) Establishes and assembles project teams, and coordinates activities.
2) Develops detailed work plans, project estimates, status reports, project tracking and analysis.
3) Performs economic and other analysis as required to achieve the best least cost.
4) Manages and obtains Customer Concurrence through direct and indirect communication with Customers and Account Teams as well as managing critical milestones throughout the project to ensure the best customer experience.
5) Solid stakeholder/client management experience
6) Collaborate with diverse and strong cross functional teams.
1 – This job requires document review experience (could be loan doc experience, title company docs experience, legal assistant docs experience, etc.)
#2 – Excellent attention to detail
#3 – Working in a very fast paced environment.
#4 – Experience reading and understanding RFDS
#5 – Works well in team environment
For Immediate Placement - Andrew Raynor Dover New Hampshire